Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
A primer for Pruitt's spring practice. There was no reason for that quote unless he's coming back.

Want to know how to destroy all the goodwill associated with winning a Natty and posting nearly a decade of >80% winning percentage?
Google Phillip Fulmer.

If they bring Pruitt back and invest further via new assistants etc, then everyone involved in that decision has earned whatever some drunk/irrational fan says/does to them, their families and their property. Crucify me, but they have declared open season on themselves by committing Treason against this program, this state and this fan base.

I still believe they will clean house, but if they don't then they deserve the war that this fan base will declare on them.

It’s absolutely true.
It isn’t. I worked at the Vol Network. My paychecks came from IMG College. Now that’s merged with Learfield and is Learfield IMG College. There’s a signed agreement with the university and Learfield img college, but the vol network is a 3rd party contractor technically.

No. Higher ups want to CLEAN HOUSE.
Which is probably the reason that Pruitt and CPF are saying those things as they have no idea that they’re about to get fired. Pruitt would get fired by CPF and CPF is getting fired too; therefore, they’d both be talking about moving forward and prepping for next year.

It isn’t. I worked at the Vol Network. My paychecks came from IMG College. Now that’s merged with Learfield and is Learfield IMG College. There’s a signed agreement with the university and Learfield img college, but the vol network is a 3rd party contractor technically.
Lol no pal. You can find kesling, hubbs, kasey finderburg etc at UT staff meetings Bc THEY WORK FOR THE ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT

Correct, Vol Network owns rights to UT broadcasts. Hubbs is not an employee of UT
Guess what? Mike Hamilton is Executive VP for company that owns Vol Network
Mike Hamilton - Learfield IMG College
Unbelievable - we are still getting the screw - People are getting filthy rich from our fan loyalty. Fulmer, ,Hamilton, Pruitt, Butch Jones - I want to vomit

Reactions: Vols4us
Who is going anywhere? College season isn’t over... nfl isn’t close to over. Auburn is open... so what. No other job effects ours if/when it comes open.
Lets say its Freeze. A good chance he would be here tomorrow moving in and coach TN in the bowl game. Next wait until 1/1 to fire him then you have a search that will probably take 2-3 weeks. Who's recruiting to fill out the other 10 spots or so we have in this class?

From Bob on TOS

Ok this is what I’m hearing...
I don’t expect a decision publicly until after Christmas. I do believe he is done. Tennessee will try and fire him with cause but could reach a settlement if Pruitt is willing to move on. Tennessee will probably self impose a reduction on scholarships and a bowl ban. Pruitt has ticked off some university folks as well. Plowman and Manning have had a lot of dialogue along with others. Haslam has had contact with Manning and Plowman the last month but it really picked up the last 10 days and the last 48 hours. This is deeper than on field coaching. There are a lot of upset people. I have heard Fulmer is no longer fighting this whatsoever. I don’t have any clue what his fate is at this time. The focus is Pruitt right now. A lot of details to work through before Pruitt is let go. It could happen tomorrow or it could happen after Christmas. If it happens sooner then it’s because he wanted it to. Things can change in a hurry. I don’t know how soon Pruitt will return from Alabama. I know people will have a million questions but this is all I know and this is basically the opinion of someone I trust. A lot of moving parts here. It’s important you all understand that. Candidates haven’t really even been discussed in detail at this point.

Posted hours ago. “Bob Vol” is someone people swear by at VQ.

So what were you saying again?
they would be foolish to fire Fulmer. that would do a lot more damage than good. I hope people see that. Our ability to be consistent, be respected, and bring in reputable coaches depends on stability..which he has given.

Lest we forget the **** show?

Bob isnt saying much that any reasonable person couldnt think. Fulmer is well liked by all the Administration and has brought continuity. He's safe. I'm sure.

Pruitt? You cheat; and lose to Kentucky???

Last edited:
well done
I was about to say that I knew that’s how Networks at other schools worked but glad you gave even a better source

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back