Recruiting Forum Football Talk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I figure Bryce & Taylor start at CB. Shamburger as the STAR or whatever that 3rd CB is called

The real competition in my opinion is at the two safety spots. I felt Theo started playing really well at the end of the year though, but with Tank, Flowers (hopefully returning healthy), Lawrence, Fields, etc. all chomping at the bit there could be a lotta options.

Think George, Burrell, Solomon will be CBs in the 2 deep. Not sure if Slaughter or McDonald get much PT. Be nice to RS both of them honestly.

Let’s see if I can help.
Who do you think our next 2021 commit is?
don't know. seems like all the guys that are high on us at the moment are gonna be committing either at the end of the summer or in December after thier sr. seasons.

probably won't have a good feel for htat til the spring visits start, and more likely the spring game weekend.

With the money Mel Tucker is being paid at MSU it seems to me Phil needs to be bumping CJP’s salary. I will take where we are after 2 seasons and a top 10 recruiting class over what MSU got for their money. We don’t need to have our coaches poached over money. Bump the assistant pool as well. On another point, don’t blame Tucker for leaving, but he should have stayed off the 3 different radio shows he went on yesterday telling them he was staying at CU. All the while, him knowing his agent and MSU were ironing out the details of his contract. He should have just laid low yesterday, worked out the contract and taken the MSU job. You know it will be used to negative recruit against him that his word is worthless. JMO on both subjects.
Nowadays everybody is emulating Saban

Where do you guys think Alonte Taylor fits next year???

Rotation of safety and corner as needed and match-ups dictate. I could easily see him as Warrior's replacement if they want that to happen. He reminds me of a more physical Deon Grant type S. He would be better than Shamburger at the star. The ship has sailed on WR.

SEC is probably only getting 3 teams in the tourney. I don’t think we have a shot unless we win out or come close to that.

If we get to 18 wins, we are in the conversation. Big Ten will get at least 10 in, but I don’t think the bubble is really strong. If we beat Arkansas again and UF, then we essentially knock them out or on the bubble. We played a much tougher schedule than Arkansas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back