'20 TX RB Zachary Evans

ESPN recruiting guys reporting Evans likely declaring tomorrow between TN & Ole Miss with the edge going to TN according to their sources.

edit: You beat me to it UTgrad!

ESPN? Those morons have us at #18 in team rankings. I wouldn't believe anything they commented on.
Rivals currently has us 8 and 247 has us at 10. If we somehow do land ZE, we'll be at least #7 on Rivals.
Not a bad class boyz, not at all.

this is nuts.

No, this is nuts:

variety_nuts.jpg.1080x0_q100_crop-scale.jpg

Not me, not with these beast recruiters we have. I'll take the Vols all day on that bet.
How much? This smells of Bryce Brown. Plus he'd have competition here. He'd walk into the starting job at Stall Piss. Seems like a me kind of guy. Kiffin is a me kind of coach. Match made in heaven.

Reactions: BODACIOUS
lizards have zero rb's committed. Mullen is a freaking goof. If we don't win the East this year the worst we land will be 2nd. Do not believe the uf hype, they lost a TON of players across all positions. I fully expect to whip their butts this Fall.
They got a 5 star transfer :(

Reactions: Jaws
How much? This smells of Bryce Brown. Plus he'd have competition here. He'd walk into the starting job at Stall Piss. Seems like a me kind of guy. Kiffin is a me kind of coach. Match made in heaven.
I will roll with the hot hand and say Vols.

I felt like he was a Kiffin type all along, but how could you bet against this staff after the closing up to now?

VN Store

Back