VN should apologize to JG

After spending a good deal of time analyzing "the play" and seeing various videos this conclusion is thus drawn and it's perfect and revolves around the fact that Jeremy Pruitt the head coach at the university of tennessee will not allow any team member to call a time-out under any circumstance regardless of the situation. First and foremost has a time-out been called by a player that any poster on VN is aware of? I think not and to be more specific Pruitt will not tolerate such. UT was successful in pulling a QB sneak on 1st attempt vs. Ga.St. 2nd attempt not one but 2 ILB's filled the middle gaps. JG, the QB had no choice but to see what was in front of his own eyes yet he ran the called play choosing not to audible out but run said called play. Why didn't a time-out enter his mind? Flash to this Sat. nite vs. Bama and it's 4th down once again. What happened? Ole Nick or Bama's DC must watch game film because as video demonstrates the ILB, (May), filled that gap just like Ga. St. did. A QB has to see this and if many say that called played had Crouch hitting a hole then JG knew immediately that LBer wasn't gonna be blocked and no way possible was that hand-off to Crouch ever gonna occur. There's not but one solution and that's call a time-out. Why hasn't JG done this? Why hasn't anyone done this that plays for UT? You now know the truth. We don't have a football coach. He himself should have known the play was gonna get blown-up and called the time-out himself. Now after reading those 12 pages of posts something still didn't make any sense but when you factor in the fact that Pruitt will not allow a player to take it upon himself to call a time-out at a critical juncture especially a QB serious problems can arise. Is it gonna take a 3rd time? Will Bailey really play here? No wonder our QB's have little confidence. Can't be trusted to call a time-out in a critical situation is f*#king belittling. I'll go 1st JG I'm sorry you had to end up playing for Hitler. I think your a good QB and has tried and you knew the situation Sat. nite. You did try to the best of your ability under the circumstance.
PS Pruitt isn't covering JG's butt...he's covering his own. See if any media boys confront the coach over time-outs

JG should apologize to VN

simply imagine yourself under center in big-time college ball and see that LB square up at LOS. Better yet read the thread that was posted earlier today that showed the video's etc. I'm defending a kid that was put on a bad spot and his only outlet was a time-out. The damn question I'm asking is why doesn't a player at UT get to call a time-out in a critical situation? Cut the BS and answer the point-blank question.
Because he’s a bad qb so calling a timeout isn’t even in his thought process? We have our all American guard pulling, a full back, and our beast linebacker who has run short yardage pickups for us... oh and the center said we had a play out of the snap then something else happened. Troll and post less please.

Huh?

Dear JG,

Im sorry you made a bonehead decision and cost us a 14 point swing. You see, when you own your decision, like the one you made to disregard the play as you did on Saturday, you own the outcome. It can either lead you to glory. Or to ruin. That’s what happens when you go against your boss in life as well. Own your actions.

signed,

me

on a positive note, my nine year old was complaining about studying last night. I told her she owned her decision to study and now was her chance to either be Jauan and take responsibility or be JG and go rogue. She studied

View attachment 232646
Yeah, there definitely wasnt blocking for crouch off the left tackle.
I think the OP don't get it was a fake to FB and pitch to 27 then he runs threw the hole that was sealed and set up perfect #2 just panics just like when he sees a wide open wide out and over throws them but when he is about to get sacked he don't have time to think and throws a dart. #2 has the skills but he is a head case.

After spending a good deal of time analyzing "the play" and seeing various videos this conclusion is thus drawn and it's perfect and revolves around the fact that Jeremy Pruitt the head coach at the university of tennessee will not allow any team member to call a time-out under any circumstance regardless of the situation. First and foremost has a time-out been called by a player that any poster on VN is aware of? I think not and to be more specific Pruitt will not tolerate such. UT was successful in pulling a QB sneak on 1st attempt vs. Ga.St. 2nd attempt not one but 2 ILB's filled the middle gaps. JG, the QB had no choice but to see what was in front of his own eyes yet he ran the called play choosing not to audible out but run said called play. Why didn't a time-out enter his mind? Flash to this Sat. nite vs. Bama and it's 4th down once again. What happened? Ole Nick or Bama's DC must watch game film because as video demonstrates the ILB, (May), filled that gap just like Ga. St. did. A QB has to see this and if many say that called played had Crouch hitting a hole then JG knew immediately that LBer wasn't gonna be blocked and no way possible was that hand-off to Crouch ever gonna occur. There's not but one solution and that's call a time-out. Why hasn't JG done this? Why hasn't anyone done this that plays for UT? You now know the truth. We don't have a football coach. He himself should have known the play was gonna get blown-up and called the time-out himself. Now after reading those 12 pages of posts something still didn't make any sense but when you factor in the fact that Pruitt will not allow a player to take it upon himself to call a time-out at a critical juncture especially a QB serious problems can arise. Is it gonna take a 3rd time? Will Bailey really play here? No wonder our QB's have little confidence. Can't be trusted to call a time-out in a critical situation is f*#king belittling. I'll go 1st JG I'm sorry you had to end up playing for Hitler. I think your a good QB and has tried and you knew the situation Sat. nite. You did try to the best of your ability under the circumstance.
PS Pruitt isn't covering JG's butt...he's covering his own. See if any media boys confront the coach over time-outs
Lord I was born a rambling man.......

Watch the replay and see how fast May came in unblocked. Damn boy he could have reached across LOS and touched JG prior to snap. That's why JG didn't want to talk to his azz and Pruitt tugged his facemask. F*#k Pruitt, i'm standing behind the QB on this one regardless. If ever there was a time-out needing to be called it was then as soon as the LB stood at the LOS.
Shut up

JG reading a defense? Lol.
Your post makes no sense
I’m no fan of JG as a QB but I’ll give him props for being able to take a hit and I think he really wants to play well and I hope he does. Someplace else.
Yes JG is tuff and can take a beating he did get to redshirt and get a year of strength training. Wish could get some of JG'S toughness and put it in Maurer.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Not too mention that two players on the line were not blocking for a sneak. The TE went wide and Trey pulled. The Oline didn’t surge block but basically stood up as it pass blocking. When JG got to the line he should have had the ball tightly secured but attempted to stick it over the line. Because the line was standing upright and not low it was disaster.

Because he’s a bad qb so calling a timeout isn’t even in his thought process? We have our all American guard pulling, a full back, and our beast linebacker who has run short yardage pickups for us... oh and the center said we had a play out of the snap then something else happened. Troll and post less please.
What did #55 the center say?

To OP,

After all the real evidence that you claimed to have analyzed, if you can’t apologize for your errant post you should be ashamed.

The overhead view from the game should be enough for a former QB, that you claim to be, to see that you misinterpreted the play.

My Dad always said it was ok to make mistakes as long as you own the mistake and learn from it.

Um no. Given how our defense was playing you keep the 3 timeouts and force another series. If we don’t convert 4th down, Bama is on their 1 inch line and we can basically keep them from running off 2+ minutes. You don’t understand timeout management

Umm no- could not read your rambling rant due to ADHD but nutshell-blaming Head Coach for an idiotic move by the QB to try and be Johnny Hero is ridiculous, JQ cannot play the QB position - bad decisions, poor throws-this is 100% on JG changing the play. ANYBODY WHO HAS EYES and a BRAIN can look at the replay and see where the play was going- Stop your excuses, can you not see? Good Lord, sometimes....

on behalf of VN, I apologize to you, JG.

now close the thread
Not until we demand JG apologize to those of us who understand how the world works.. lol (we don't).

My gut feeling on this is that Pruitt feels the same way about JG now (i.e. he won't see the field again), as a lot of folks felt about Pruitt after Georgia State. In an acronym, that feeling is "WTF".

The QB is your field general, or is supposed to be.
Here's what I know. when JG is in the game stupid things happen and most of the time they lose the game. We've seen this for long enough now.

When Maurer is in the game the offense looks energized. Same thing we saw with Chryst in the game.
I'll take my chances with a freshman who given time will probably get better vs the guy we seen fall flat on his face for three years now.

No one owes that young man an apologize, especially not Pruitt. He's give JG more that his fair share of opportunities to be successful, he just cant do it.
Does anyone on this board truly believe it's Chaney's or Weinke or Tee's fault the guy cant generate offense? Do you really believe that.

VN Store

Back