The Official Tennessee @ #1 Alabama Game Thread, 9:00 PM ET, ESPN

He shoved the QB into the ground after the play was over. Be mad at him not at the refs.

He did, but It would never be called in any other game. It was a weak push. Refs are looking for ANYTHING. Our guys have to have TOTAL situational awareness. Know everything is against you.

Furthermore, if there's no penalty on the Maurer hit that was called on the field and no penalty for hands to the face for knocking JG's helment off, that sure as HELL isn't a penalty. I don't care which way you call it, but call it for both teams the same.
If Taylor has done what either of those players did to Maurer or JG he would’ve been ejected

THANKS TAYLOR!!!!! Because of his dumbass we gave the momentum back to Bama....God I can't wait until these Butch Jones bums are out of this program.

Something else that has to change about officiating is knowing the situation and the gravity of the call.

Even if it's borderline (which it wasn't close to even being borderline), that flag gave the other team a first down and changes the game.
Your logic completely idiotic. A foul is a foul no matter what point or location in the game. I'm not saying that was the right call, but you can't be serious with changing the officiating to suit a moment in the game.

Reactions: firestorm
KB have you ever played football. If not lay on a guy and try to get up by not putting your hands on the guy and getting up. That was a total bs call. The series earlier they took JGs helmet off and no call. Explain that.

He didn't have to give that extra shove. Weak call, no doubt, but senior leader has to know the setting and not give them any reason to throw the flag. As soon as I saw him do it I knew the flag was coming. It was dumb.

Kids are rapidly growing up. Officials and self destructive stupidity only difference in winning this .

VN Store

Back