My brothers Vol coaching conspiracy theory.

Vfl2407

So, my brother has two degrees. One from Florida and one from UT.
He lives in Knoxville but roots for the Gators.
He loves to talk bad about the Vols and this is his latest conspiracy theory.
He says that the Vols will lose their next five: UGA, MSU, BAMA, USC, UAB.
He says at 1-8 and losing Homecoming that a fed up Fulmer would come onto the field to congratulate UAB Coach Bill Clark and tell him that he would like to talk to him and that he would be calling his agent. (tampering?).

The reasoning: We love coaches from Alabama. Clark grew up in Anniston and is a Jacksonville State grad (at least it’s not UATuscaloosa). But, the main reason is that Clark would take the UT job and the big raise and he knows about rebuilds doing it twice at UAB.
Bill Clark (American football) - Wikipedia

Not completely insane, I guess.
But I really see us at 3-6 (Not 1-8) beating MSU and UAB.
That would take the pressure off of Fulmer/Pruitt especially if we beat Vandy which I think we will to finish 4-8.

Last edited:
So your Mom & Dad WERE related...

bc5efa5ae552f59b9e6917b03a717d773e62dcdabb0ea2e9897acae53529e0e5.jpg

He says at 1-8 and losing Homecoming that a fed up Fulmer would come onto the field to congratulate UAB Coach Bill Clark and tell him that he would like to talk to him and that he would be calling his agent. (tampering?).

The reasoning: We love coaches from Alabama. Clark grew up in Anniston and is a Jacksonville State grad (at least it’s not UATuscaloosa). But, the main reason is that Clark would take the UT job and the big raise and he knows about rebuilds doing it twice at UAB.

That would take the pressure off of Fulmer/Pruitt especially if we beat Vandy which I think we will to finish 4-8.

Pruitt is here through the end of next year no matter what happens on the field. I see some people just refuse to believe that.

I'm starting to see is most of what's on volnation .. basically a bunch of trolls in charge.. threads like this are a waste of damn space. I mean I dont believe you basically or that you are a Vols fan ... I doubt many here on volnation are real fans. Some incognito haters on here masquerading and ain't even good at hiding it ... the "we love coaches from Alabama" ish did you in tho .. that's when you told on yourself bruh. You them boys

Last edited by a moderator:

No way we beat Miss St.

Pruitt is here through the end of next year no matter what happens on the field. I see some people just refuse to believe that.

Pruitt doesnt get Y3 with 1-11 or 2-10. At that point, the lost revenue from bringing him back would far outweigh the buyout cost...

Even with as much glue the OP has sniffed, I think Bill Clark has a very good shot to be our next coach. He has already brought one program back from the dead so he's qualified from that perspective..

He went to UT and loves to talk bad about his own school?

I don’t care how many degrees your brother has, he’s a moron if he believes this story the way you told it.

Interesting. Tell your bro to keep his theories to himself and enjoy the fact that he has a much better Coach than we do. I was against Dan Mullen and I was completely wrong about him. He's more competent than I ever gave him credit for, and we will probably be kicking ourselves for many years to come that we didn't hire him or someone like him

good grief that read like a nicolas sparks movie novel, with all the twists & turns for dramatic flair.

i despise anything nicolas sparks.

I think if Butch actually gets hired by someone and TN is off the hook for his buyout...

Pruitt better watch out. Because his bags might get packed a lot quicker than many might have originally thought.

VN Store

Back