America's Got Talent

Guitar kid would have been the best golden buzzer of the season
These guys that play two-handed up and down the neck while incorporating percussion on the body really amaze me. As a guitarist myself, I can't imagine how much work goes into learning to play that way.

I hate that there are always ridiculous acts that get through. Whether it be AGT, sports, or anything else, I want to see the best take on the best. There are acts that don’t get through that are significantly better than some of the acts that do. It typically sorts itself out in the end, but it’s still annoying.

I thought the dancer at the end was given a golden buzzer, i was about to give up on this show.
I'm giving up on it anyways. there's no place for allowing that type of act through, or even on TV to start with. The whole routine was disgusting and I will be no longer watching the show after seeing it. The fact that they not only allowed that act on TV, but celebrated it, and then put him through, were the nails in the coffin.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
First good episode of the season tonight. I think they picked right, with the exception of the golden buzzer.

Bearded singer guy should have gotten the golden buzzer.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
First good episode of the season tonight. I think they picked right, with the exception of the golden buzzer.

Bearded singer guy should have gotten the golden buzzer.
The high school kick team was a poor choice. No way they should have made it through.

I know this season hasn’t been the most popular or heavily discussed, but this finale was the best the show has ever had.

Several acts deserve to win, but Kodi Lee has it in the bag

I know this season hasn’t been the most popular or heavily discussed, but this finale was the best the show has ever had.

Several acts deserve to win, but Kodi Lee has it in the bag
I gave up on it during the auditions. I might watch a few on tonight's acts on YouTube.

I just watched Kodi Lee, Light Balance Kids, the violin kid, and that Benicio kid. The violin guy was good but i think the one last year was better, Kodi is incredible and will probably win, but i thought the Light Balance Kids were the best.

I just watched Kodi Lee, Light Balance Kids, the violin kid, and that Benicio kid. The violin guy was good but i think the one last year was better, Kodi is incredible and will probably win, but i thought the Light Balance Kids were the best.

You need to watch V. Unbeatable’s act tonight, and the Detroit youth choir, and Ndlovu Youth Choir

VN Store

Back