Russell Smith reporting Kellie Jolly-Harper has been hired

They didn't get a call because Fulmer wouldn't be able to low ball them.

Also in Walz's case there's the whole saga that happened while he was at Maryland.

I had also heard Schaefer was interested but there was a theory that he could've been fishing for a raise from MSU. Same theory for Walz at L'Ville. I think either would've come had we been willing to pay. As it stands we just got another Walmart coach for our program.

Y'all just need to face facts. This program is a has been. It will never be elite again. The university, who once stood as a beacon of women's sports, does not give two shakes of a rat's ass about this program. They just don't. They're more interested in hiring people who once played here who who can get us to the tourney, be in the middle of the pack in the SEC and maybe keep us ranked. That's it. Even Holly couldn't do this and this is a testament to how freaking BAD of a head coach she is. Y'all think anybody in this administration cares if we ever get to a FF again? Or win the SEC championship? Just get over this fact right now if you don't realize it.

I mean Fulmer actually interviewed Niele Ivey and Wes Moore and still picked Kellie Jolly. Why? Because she played for Pat? Because she's from TN and sounds like Pat? People need to get over it. Pat is dead. She's never coming back. There was only one of her and there will never be another Pat. Her style of play and philosophy of just playing hard and rebounding is outdated and doesn't win anymore. As it stands, Holly's legacy was tarnished because of her failures as HC, and I have a feeling the same will happen with Kellie. Because unless Kellie doesn't bring her bummy ass mid-major assistants with her (including her hubby), this stands ZERO chance of being a successful endeavor. *ZERO* She 100% MUST hire an elite staff around her or this simply will not work. And I have zero faith in that happening. Mostly because I don't think many elite assistants would want to work for her and also while I'm on the subject I have major doubts about her recruiting.

People can spit shine this turd of a hire just like they spit shined the turd that was Holly's HC coaching endeavor here. Some people can't see the forest for the trees. This was our opportunity to bring new blood into the program. Energy, intensity, new life. And they go out and do this. And then people have the nerve to tell me I'm not a fan because I stopped going to games? lol

Do you have proof of that? If so then stop that BS. Like I said today many other programs say the same about us. Do you even remotely think our hands are squeaky clean? Come on man.
You have sprayed more BS in you whopping 3 months on the forum than 25 others combined. You show proof as you suggest they were not contacted. Go back to the basement and chill!!!

Do you have proof of that? If so then stop that BS. Like I said today many other programs say the same about us. Do you even remotely think our hands are squeaky clean? Come on man.

Again I am not guessing.

Do you have proof that the Lady Vols basketball program was involved in shady activities?

If not, stop the Bull Sh!t.

Reactions: Silence Dogood

Also in Walz's case there's the whole saga that happened while he was at Maryland.

I had also heard Schaefer was interested but there was a theory that he could've been fishing for a raise from MSU. Same theory for Walz at L'Ville. I think either would've come had we been willing to pay. As it stands we just got another Walmart coach for our program.

Y'all just need to face facts. This program is a has been. It will never be elite again. The university, who once stood as a beacon of women's sports, does not give two shakes of a rat's ass about this program. They just don't. They're more interested in hiring people who once played here who who can get us to the tourney, be in the middle of the pack in the SEC and maybe keep us ranked. That's it. Even Holly couldn't do this and this is a testament to how freaking BAD of a head coach she is. Y'all think anybody in this administration cares if we ever get to a FF again? Or win the SEC championship? Just get over this fact right now if you don't realize it.

I mean Fulmer actually interviewed Niele Ivey and Wes Moore and still picked Kellie Jolly. Why? Because she played for Pat? Because she's from TN and sounds like Pat? People need to get over it. Pat is dead. She's never coming back. There was only one of her and there will never be another Pat. Her style of play and philosophy of just playing hard and rebounding is outdated and doesn't win anymore. As it stands, Holly's legacy was tarnished because of her failures as HC, and I have a feeling the same will happen with Kellie. Because unless Kellie doesn't bring her bummy ass mid-major assistants with her (including her hubby), this stands ZERO chance of being a successful endeavor. *ZERO* She 100% MUST hire an elite staff around her or this simply will not work. And I have zero faith in that happening. Mostly because I don't think many elite assistants would want to work for her and also while I'm on the subject I have major doubts about her recruiting.

People can spit shine this turd of a hire just like they spit shined the turd that was Holly's HC coaching endeavor here. Some people can't see the forest for the trees. This was our opportunity to bring new blood into the program. Energy, intensity, new life. And they go out and do this. And then people have the nerve to tell me I'm not a fan because I stopped going to games? lol
Who is begging you to come back???? Stay home sour puss!

You have sprayed more BS in you whopping 3 months on the forum than 25 others combined. You show proof as you suggest they were not contacted. Got back to the basement and chill!!!
I wish this board had a PM system. You would not say that after we talked.

Man, you seem extremely Angry and Hostile.

You seriously need to take a timeout and get your mind on something besides UT athletics.

It's nice to finally have a Lady Vols Coach that fits the mold. Phil took the safe route, decent looking woman, married, with kids...
Let's see, the 3 most dominant coaches in women's basketball right now. One is married with no kids, one is married with 2 kids, the one who won it all is divorced with 2 kids. Pat Summit was divorced with one kid. Would you feel better if Kellie got divorced?

Reactions: Volfaninfl2

Get ready to be told to get on board no matter what because she’s our coach! Sounds awfully familiar to another situation that we recently just mercifully were released from. I hope Kellie turns out great, but I still say that smart thing to do is wait until she proves herself before we start proclaiming her an awesome hire who will bring back our greatness. It’s smart to remain skeptical until she proves she can win week in and week out in the big leagues, which she hasn’t done...yet.

Get ready to be told to get on board no matter what because she’s our coach! Sounds awfully familiar to another situation that we recently just mercifully were released from. I hope Kellie turns out great, but I still say that smart thing to do is wait until she proves herself before we start proclaiming her an awesome hire who will bring back our greatness. It’s smart to remain skeptical until she proves she can win week in and week out in the big leagues, which she hasn’t done...yet.
or as a failure!!!

Kellie_Harper_8865.jpg

VN Store

Back