Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@orangeblood79 said some things that really hit home. You do what you're supposed to do but sometimes, bad things just happen.

Swallowed my pride and applied for Ten-care. Ironically, turns out that I make too much money 😂. They don't include medical bills in your income to debt ratio. Well, alrighty then.
But if I was sitting at home and not trying, supposedly I would qualify for all kinds of help. Not sure what to make of that or what my next step will be.
Signed ~ how is that not messed up.

We tried every avenue we could think of for assistance. We're still paying but, all told, Ashlee has had over a million dollars worth of medical treatment. Thankfully, we haven't had to pay all that but, as I'm sure you are realizing, @chargervol , you're almost better off being at the poverty line when it comes to applying for all of the assistance and/or discounts that are available to people and families. It's three years later and we're very much feeling the financial effects but we manage.

Prayers, brother. Everyday.

I think admiral needs to do more of that until he gets his shot back. Inside out.

Bone looking good....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back