Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the hate he gets is still unnecessary lol. Heck, someone said we lost 2 games solely because of him😂 People beat it into the ground “good we didn’t need him” “he may compete at Memphis... maybe” it’s ridiculous. Fans are so quick to bash players and once the bashing starts it never ends

But don’t you dare question anything about a first year coach, he gets a pass

Supposedly Pruitt wanted to keep him, but he wants to leave. I would prefer he stays too, but what are we supposed to do? You would prefer we don sackcloth and cover our heads in ashes?

The SEC imposed the penalty? If anyone ever needed proof that the home office is in the tank for BAMA that's it. The NCAA would have imposed the usual harsh stare/don't do it again penalty for that violation.

Fulmer broke the rule. Could not attend next 5 practices. Not a big deal. Just another meaningless article from John Adams

Ulysses calling a multi-year starter on an SEC football team a horrible football player is literally the worst take I've read all week.... and I read a lot of stupid things.
Lol..you're full of crap. Richmond has been horrible. That oughta get you at least 8-10 likes from the ostrich brigade. Here imma give you one to get you started..

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Ulysses calling a multi-year starter on an SEC football team a horrible football player is literally the worst take I've read all week.... and I read a lot of stupid things.

Weird how all these very good schools are recruiting Drew to come play at their university next year...

But McGill says he’s horrible so I’m not sure who to believe on this one

Lol..you're full of crap. Richmond has been horrible. That oughta get you at least 8-10 likes from the ostrich brigade. Here imma give you one to get you started..

Over the past three years we've had a staff full of MAC and SEC coaches. When every offensive lineman is healthy Drew Richmond has either started at left tackle or right tackle. I'm not discounting that you're some sort of offensive line savant who can evaluate players just by watching them on TV. I'm just saying it's not likely. I'm also saying that it's not likely that with a team with 20 offensive lineman on the roster who were 3 and 4 stars out of highschool and SEC/MAC coaches would continually trot out the same "horrible" player over and over again 23 times over the course of three years to allow him to start at the position. Perhaps the problem is just calibration here. I see mediocre and you see horrible. Of course, hyperbole is sort of your thing.

Over the past three years we've had a staff full of MAC and SEC coaches. When every offensive lineman is healthy Drew Richmond has either started at left tackle or right tackle. I'm not discounting that you're some sort of offensive line savant who can evaluate players just by watching them on TV. I'm just saying it's not likely. I'm also saying that it's not likely that with a team with 20 offensive lineman on the roster who were 3 and 4 stars out of highschool and SEC/MAC coaches would continually trot out the same "horrible" player over and over again 23 times over the course of three years to allow him to start at the position. Perhaps the problem is just calibration here. I see mediocre and you see horrible. Of course, hyperbole is sort of your thing.

we need depth experience and leadership.

we arent good. anyone sayin Richmond needs to go doesnt know wth they're talking about

If frozen ground beef is accidentally left out on the countertop to thaw on a night that you end up going out to eat, how do you brown it while making sure that it doesn't dry out too much to eat over the next couple of days?

...asking for a friend.

Not bash a player that put in countless hours to this program?

I guess it depends on how you define 'bash'. I'm certainly not in the McGill camp, and he and I have tussled over what is appropriate. I think it is completely appropriate to talk about Richmond's performance. I also think it is completely appropriate to point out that Richmond is the one walking away. I don't think it is appropriate to make it personal.

Reactions: Sleegro
Weird how all these very good schools are recruiting Drew to come play at their university next year...

But McGill says he’s horrible so I’m not sure who to believe on this one
He..HAS...been horrible. Come on man, everybody knows the kid has potential..but he has been horrible..oops..he just committed another drive killing false start..oh and hell he just whiffed on the DE and got JG killed again... and there he goes whiffing another run block and causing a loss..

Reactions: Batman1948
Come on...the guy sucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back