Could it be Chaney?

You are right. Gillespie was overated. He did sign some, but he missed on several big time running backs we supposedly had a good chance to sign.

Not to be argumentative on both sides, but I think he was properly rated. He just wasn’t this superstar miss that seems being spun. Hurd and Kamara were team efforts and Kelly was a 3 star. This wasn’t anything that ever made UGA or Bama even wince.

devo182,where have you been?Chaney was here with dools.Kiffin didn't wanthim orPittman,they left for Arkansas.He puts up points,takes what little talent their may be and maximizes it.He could take what we have,and are getting,and roll.Ga. maypay him a lot more and keep him.Who knows?Swain being,to you,a know nothing,you sir have placed your lack of knowledge at the front of your mouth.

Vol in Georgia right here and I can tell you their fans would gladly take up a collection plate to pay us to take Cheney.

Anybody else see this Facebook post??

From a FB page:

“2 names being tossed around for OC.. Charlie Flohr..OC at NW Missouri State and Eric Eldness..OC at South Dakota State. Both of the clowns should strike fear in all SEC opposing coaches. At worse they can interview and then use it to get a pay increase at their respected universities.”

I really don’t know what to think about this hire anymore. Certainly will friend could do better? Please don’t bash me I’ve run out of options. Now back to being jealous of other sec schools administration.

From a FB page:

“2 names being tossed around for OC.. Charlie Flohr..OC at NW Missouri State and Eric Eldness..OC at South Dakota State. Both of the clowns should strike fear in all SEC opposing coaches. At worse they can interview and then use it to get a pay increase at their respected universities.”

I really don’t know what to think about this hire anymore. Certainly will friend could do better? Please don’t bash me I’ve run out of options. Now back to being jealous of other sec schools administration.

Fake news

Reactions: alaVOL

From a FB page:

What meth support Facebook group is that?

What meth support Facebook group is that?
I don’t know. I hate Facebook and got this from my cousin who is a well respected attorney in Nashville.
Are Sarkisian and Matt Canada the two decent options we have? Who are the available NFL coordinators , whom are available who might get a look?
If this crap rumor is true , regarding dipping into division II, it’s upsetting and contradictory to what was referenced regarding criteria, as far as proven recruiter and play caller in the sec. nobody knows and I don’t know, I’m just upset Tennessee would go division 2 over Matt Canada or Steve Sarkisian. I don’t think they will be able to recruit even though Helton did not recruit much and nobody in division 2 is going to come in and be successful with the crap offensive line and lack of speed on the perimeter

I don’t know. I hate Facebook and got this from my cousin who is a well respected attorney in Nashville.
Are Sarkisian and Matt Canada the two decent options we have? Who are the available NFL coordinators , whom are available who might get a look?
If this crap rumor is true , regarding dipping into division II, it’s upsetting and contradictory to what was referenced regarding criteria, as far as proven recruiter and play caller in the sec. nobody knows and I don’t know, I’m just upset Tennessee would go division 2 over Matt Canada or Steve Sarkisian. I don’t think they will be able to recruit even though Helton did not recruit much and nobody in division 2 is going to come in and be successful with the crap offensive line and lack of speed on the perimeter
I don't think anyone knows who's really on the board, I don't think Pruitt has told anyone but Fulmer. I think more will come out mid to late next week.

bigorangeboy,varnish huffing and other mind-altering pursuits helps deal with the insanity here at times.My apologies to the erroneous(spelling)reference to Kiffin not chosing to keep Chaney/Pittman.Just get an oc and let's keep rolling.

Does your cousin find the ambulances in Nashville significantly slower than in other cities he’s worked in?

Reactions: feathersax

From a FB page:

I would think this was intended to be a joke, but possibly written by somebody who isn't very good at writing jokes, and then copied over to facebook by a person (our should I say attorney) who didn't get it. Just my opinion. The trouble with satire is of course when reality becomes ridiculous enough, satire is difficult to do well.

Just poking at y’all , we have great friends on both sides. I was a Devil and can remember some great games back in the day. It’s hard to get used to the “Panthers and Bulldogs”

VN Store

Back