'19 TN WR Trey Knox

LoL. UT is currently the 2nd to worst if not the worst team in the SEC right now. Didn't win a SEC game last year and may not this year. And some of you are trying to convince yourself its ok to lose a player like this.

The staff didn’t even push hard, like at all. Lol

They want more speed on offense.

and seriously ask yourself? How many recruits have chose Arkansas over us when we were really wanting them? Not very many I’d guess.
I wish I could remember his name, but there was an LB that got "convinced by some hostesses" on his visit there that picked them.

Who turned out to be a bust.
Same class as Dalton Santos I think.

Yeah he was on the SEC all-freshman team, then fell out of favor with Bielema when he was hired and ended up at Louisiana-Lafayette. Had a cup of coffee with some NFL teams but out of the league now.

Yeah he was on the SEC all-freshman team, then fell out of favor with Bielema when he was hired and ended up at Louisiana-Lafayette. Had a cup of coffee with some NFL teams but out of the league now.

Thanks. I didn't realize he was on the all freshman team.

Man, reading the first couple of pages is kinda wild. Was a for sure 5 star top 15 talent

Not even in the Top 2 of his own team last week. Elder going to MTSU.

Receiving
# Athlete Name Rec Yds Avg Lng TD

1 Adonis Otey (Sr) 3 100 33.3 45 1
7 Micaleous Elder (Sr) 8 170 21.3 64 3
13 Trey Knox (Sr) 3 27 9.0 15 0

Team Totals 14 297 21.2 124 4

Say what you want, but the simple truth is Pruitt messed up here. Should of went all in and got Knox instead of fishing around and getting burned on NSD

VN Store

Back