NBA FanDuel Discussion

Broke my 3 day crap fest, 7th in a small MLB GPP, and 3 top 15 finishes in small NBA GPPs yesterday, won around $200.

So far I like CP3 and DJ with no Blake. Jimmy for a bounce back game and contrarian pick, everyone will be on LBJ and PG13 Going to ride the Roberson vs Rockets train till it doesn't work. Grant for the Bulls was highly owned last time they played and I think people will run from him after last game, I'll throw him in a couple lineups for that reason. I could see him having a sneaky 25pts like Powell yesterday. Same with Lopez was a point per minute but only played 21 minutes, I see him getting 30+ as the Bulls are in trouble if its 2-2 going back to Boston.

Also think Speights will be highly owned because of no Blake, and he's a PPM guy, but I'll be fading him. Dude is a fouling machine 7+ per 48 for his career, that isn't changing with no Blake.

Anybody playing today? Was dreading this slate of games till I opened DK and Harden is only $10,600 felt like a kid on christmas. Lol

A heads up if anyone plays on DK, they are running special free and paid contests this week. Today the have a $5 contest where the top 60% (usually top 23% or so) win.

I think I might make about 10 different Harden lineups on Dk. $10,600 is just ridiculous.

Jerry, please send me $5 every day. I'll send you back $5 every 3rd day. TIA.

FD its more like $5 back every 7 days. Lol DK I'm up a pretty good amount, which is why my FD bets stay around $5-$10 a day vs $70-$100 a day on DK.

You playing any regular fantasy games?
Lol nah, i tried fantasy basketball 2 years ago and it was so boring i didn't want to play again. It's not as exciting as football. I've never done baseball before either.

Have you been having any success playing any DFS?

Lol nah, i tried fantasy basketball 2 years ago and it was so boring i didn't want to play again. It's not as exciting as football. I've never done baseball before either.

Have you been having any success playing any DFS?
I haven't gotten into it this year. But my success has been limited overall. I usually fizzle out pretty quickly. Lol. I'm obviously not as smart as Jerry.

Yes sir. I lost $1.77 opening night, then won money every night since. Just MME the .25 cent games right now, took down 2 tourneys already on DK. Have you been playing?
Not yet but thinking about dipping my toes in. I'm always looking for a reason to watch more NBA this time of year. Lol.

I remember you saying you had better success on DK than FD.

Not yet but thinking about dipping my toes in. I'm always looking for a reason to watch more NBA this time of year. Lol.

I remember you saying you had better success on DK than FD.

That's why I'm just maxing the quarter games, $5, get a feel for the rookies and minutes. Yeah I just throw a dollar a night on FD, IDK why I,struggle on it so much. You would think being good on one would equal being good on both but nope. Lol

That's why I'm just maxing the quarter games, $5, get a feel for the rookies and minutes. Yeah I just throw a dollar a night on FD, IDK why I,struggle on it so much. You would think being good on one would equal being good on both but nope. Lol
Yeah, you wouldn't think there would be much difference between the two. Kinda odd really.

VN Store

Back