New DE/OLB

Another JJ thread. He’s not quite ready to go. In fact, the coach said he despot expect him to be caught up until the end of the season

Paul Bain is a class act. People need to respect him instead of make fun of him!

If you and anyone else thinks that he has been made fun of, needs to change the narrative in your minds when reading. I think I can say this for most of the posters on here, that Paul Bain is a legend here. He even admitted that he has seen the stuff about him and he has no problem with any of it. Go back and read the threads that are about him instead of shooting from the hip when you see his name mentioned and respond.

Is JJ Peterson a difference maker? I have little knowledge of this guy.
Not this year, missed all summer workouts and fall camp. But he was our highest rated, most talented prize recruit of the 2018 class. Next year imo.

No offense, but I find it hilarious how we always compare players to past players. Hah.

Guarantano was the next Tee Martin when he was in high school.

I'm sure I'm guilty of the same at times, but it always makes me chuckle.
I think JG will be better than T ever thought about being. T did very well his SR. year but he had supporting team mates that far exceed what JG has. In addition. the defense for T's team was one of the best in the Nation, giving him more minutes to play.

He tackles the entire backfield and then starts tossing them aside until he finds the one with the ball.

Oh boy. I've been saying this since July. This guy is a thread away from filling the great shoes of Rod Wilks and Paul Bain. I honestly hope he really helps us at some point.

But, the amount of unbridled hype for an unproven freshman around here has been astounding.

VN Store

Back