The WRASSLIN’ Thread

I did catch a little bit of Raw tonight. They are making it so obvious that Ambrose will be the one to double cross the Shield this time that I think its got to be Roman or Seth again.

Why was Bailey out there with Smiling Balor?

I did catch a little bit of Raw tonight. They are making it so obvious that Ambrose will be the one to double cross the Shield this time that I think its got to be Roman or Seth again.

Why was Bailey out there with Smiling Balor?
The fact that you think it's so obvious means i don't think it happens. Bayley and Balor are teammates in the Mixed Match Challenge.

They've managed to find someone less interesting than Lashley... and made him Lashley's hype man.
It annoys me to no end that they call him a "hype man." Lashley has always seemed like the character that would loathe a hype man. Call him a manager and suddenly it's ok. I'm sure that was at the behest of Lio, but still. Seems wrong for Lashley's character since day 1 is h.

Reactions: oUTlaw
They've got to team these guys up permanently. KO and Elias have nuclear heat.

Anyone watching super showdown?
Not me I like sleep better and apparently other people as well because I haven't really seen anything it about other than Cena's hair and the gif of the Undertaker giving the tombstone to HHH and the Knox Mayor hitting HBK who can still sell like there is no tomorrow.

I watched it last night. It was a good show. Cena not only had weird hair, but also was just straight-up small compared to normal. Glad the Aussies all won and got to be faces. Had to be awesome for the IIconics to actually get to high five people as they left the ring for once.

I watched it last night. It was a good show. Cena not only had weird hair, but also was just straight-up small compared to normal. Glad the Aussies all won and got to be faces. Had to be awesome for the IIconics to actually get to high five people as they left the ring for once.
John was smaller than usual

all this talk of the tournament declaring the Best in the World like we don't already know who the Best in the World really is

VN Store

Back