Gator fans smell like **** thread

The Mullin love surprises me.
I still think he’s a good coach but not great
He may be great but I’m not buying it. Time will tell.

Georgia is next. LSU was a good win for him but Coach O has a history of losing games he shouldn’t. Beat Georgia and I’ll start to rethink my stance.

Either way he’s an oddball and I’m glad he’s there and not here

As I recall, Danny Mullen has a losing record against Auburn.

While CJP has never lost to the Barners.

Auburn's three losses are against UT, MSU and LSU. All three of them lost to Florida lead by Mullen. So sure. More importantly, Mullen is 1-0 vs Pruitt as a head coach.

Reactions: Jaws
Look the hand holders found the correct thread.
I’m so proud of you guys.

Next we will work on how to tie your shoes

Reactions: Jax_Vol
There’s a third that usually hangs out with them
Lawrence Welk, Germination, and operation fade are usually a tight nit group.

I get Welk being here from time to time. He’s been here for years the other two are kinda new.

The Mullin love surprises me.
I still think he’s a good coach but not great
He may be great but I’m not buying it. Time will tell.

Georgia is next. LSU was a good win for him but Coach O has a history of losing games he shouldn’t. Beat Georgia and I’ll start to rethink my stance.

Either way he’s an oddball and I’m glad he’s there and not here
Me too. If he beats Georgia, maybe I was wrong. It will prove I wanted it to be right so bad that I convinced myself it was. Until then, Florida sucks, and so does anything they have ever brought there.

Me too. If he beats Georgia, maybe I was wrong. It will prove I wanted it to be right so bad that I convinced myself it was. Until then, Florida sucks, and so does anything they have ever brought there.
It will take some time before I believe he’s legitimate. Gotta do it consistently to be great.
He’s a good coach but you gotta win in Florida. They are less tolerant than our university is. Get your team ranked number one then collapse and you’re fired in Florida.
Help me out Mr Welk.
Did Mullin play for an NT when he got his Bulldogs a #1 ranking?
Did he win the SEC?
Did he win the west?

Mid season rankings don’t mean so much do they?

Reactions: TGFHeupel16
It will take some time before I believe he’s legitimate. Gotta do it consistently to be great.
He’s a good coach but you gotta win in Florida. They are less tolerant than our university is. Get your team ranked number one then collapse and you’re fired in Florida.
Help me out Mr Welk.
Good points!
Did he win the SEC?
Did he win the west?

Help me out Mr Welk.
Did he win the SEC?
Did he win the west?

Happier with baby Helton? I for one love the fact we won’t ever be in the market for offensive coordinators turns out the dan mullen chad morris tom hermans of the world aren’t that easy to find and when their successful they leave

Much easier to find good defensive coordinators and looks like Mullen brought a pretty good one with him in Grantham

He’s got Polite and Zuniga on pace for double digit sacks and that hasn’t happened for UF in while I’m thinking Dunlap and Cunningham in 08 or so was the last time it happened

Also Mullen brought a hell of a strength coach we get better in the second half and come back when have to also the OL is getting better and better and it’s all the same guys from last 2 or 3 years

Even if Florida loses to UGA, Mullen is on track to be 10-2 minimum in his first year. That’s not dumb luck or inheriting a top notch roster.

Reactions: VolsSportsFan
Even if Florida loses to UGA, Mullen is on track to be 10-2 minimum in his first year. That’s not dumb luck or inheriting a top notch roster.
I would still take Pruitt, as I believe he is the better coach, and I’ve said this all year. Time will prove it right.

Y’all don’t seem to wanna take in the fact that his first year here the sickest group of pass catchers and RBs he’s ever had

Also Dak defenses weren’t championship caliber and he was competing in the West he had to have a better record then saban at bama at Mississippi state lol impossible

I would still take Pruitt, as I believe he is the better coach, and I’ve said this all year. Time will prove it right.

I wanted Mullen 100000000% because of his track record and the fact he brings Grantham with him.

However, Pruitt is a better DC than Grantham based on experience. I have no issues with Pruitt. In fact looking back, I would rate him #2 on the list.

I’ve gotten to meet Mullen and his family multiple times over the last 2-3 years and they truly are wonderful people and great ambassadors for any school/program they ever wind up at. Doesn’t hurt he churns our offenses left and right.

Regardless of Mullen or Pruitt, we got an 100000000000% upgrade over Butch. Not just head coach but staff as well. Pruitt and Mullen should have plenty of good battles down the road.

Reactions: TGFHeupel16
Happier with baby Helton? I for one love the fact we won’t ever be in the market for offensive coordinators turns out the dan mullen chad morris tom hermans of the world aren’t that easy to find and when their successful they leave

Much easier to find good defensive coordinators and looks like Mullen brought a pretty good one with him in Grantham

He’s got Polite and Zuniga on pace for double digit sacks and that hasn’t happened for UF in while I’m thinking Dunlap and Cunningham in 08 or so was the last time it happened

Also Mullen brought a hell of a strength coach we get better in the second half and come back when have to also the OL is getting better and better and it’s all the same guys from last 2 or 3 years

You know, Big Boi, you talk and you talk, and honestly all I really hear is the brittle bravado of a guy who HOPES he's got something good while pretending that he knows it for sure.

Fact is, the fate of the Florida program with Mullen is just as much an unknown as the fate of the Tennessee program with Pruitt. Let's just wait and see who ends up winning the SEC first. That's the only real litmus test that counts.

Until then, calm your shrill energy.

Go Vols!

Reactions: arkivol

VN Store

Back