The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

Wait, what?!?!?.... 6 sacks and there are still 5 minutes left in the first half? What in the actual hell man!!
They are blitzing and Marcus is confused, done check into the tight plays because he had no clue. It would be challenging for a good QB capable of making pre snap reads. With Mariota it's just way too easy.

I heard about it the other day on 104.5 The Zone

The questions are intriguing
yeAh me too! Even though he put himself in a bad situation I really hated for him to go down like that. Made some bad decisions but nothing that would warrant whatever it is that led to his death. McNair still my all time favorite Titan

yeAh me too! Even though he put himself in a bad situation I really hated for him to go down like that. Made some bad decisions but nothing that would warrant whatever it is that led to his death. McNair still my all time favorite Titan
I just bought a McNair jersey. He was a hell of a player for the Titans

2000 Titans did make it on the great teams that were 1 and done which may have been created by Sports Illustrated.

Most likely that Great Titans team win the Super Bowl vs the Giants if they didn't have to play Elite Ravens because their defense was excellent the main reason why they won a Super Bowl even with the QB Trent Dilfer because defense carried to the highest degree the team.
Defeating a formidable Raiders team would have been highly likely since it would have been in Nashville.

Love Ravens as a rival because the Titans hate them, Ravens hate them, and like Superman fighting Doomsday or General Zod, Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) fighting Sinestro, Spider Man fighting Venom, Ghost Rider fighting the Black Devil Blackheart or Vengeance that is a Evil Version of him it's usually that great with animosity and hatred.
Usually not a dull game when the Ravens play the Titans.
you give up ?

VN Store

Back