The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

A great 30 seconds Promo for the Ravens Titans game which includes Eddie George choke slamming or slamming Ray Lewis into the ground like a jabroni.
That will always be 1 of the greatest things in the History of NFL, Ravens Titans games, and for the Titans.

Likely to be a close good or great game which usually is for the Titans Ravens game a terrific rivalry that has hatred.

There is no team in the team in the NFL I hate more than the Ravens. That rivalry we had during the 1999s/2000s were great. I honestly think we could have made a good run during that period if we hadn't run into them.

Reactions: firestorm
There is no team in the team in the NFL I hate more than the Ravens. That rivalry we had during the 1999s/2000s were great. I honestly think we could have made a good run during that period if we hadn't run into them.

2000 Titans did make it on the great teams that were 1 and done which may have been created by Sports Illustrated.

Most likely that Great Titans team win the Super Bowl vs the Giants if they didn't have to play Elite Ravens because their defense was excellent the main reason why they won a Super Bowl even with the QB Trent Dilfer because defense carried to the highest degree the team.
Defeating a formidable Raiders team would have been highly likely since it would have been in Nashville.

Love Ravens as a rival because the Titans hate them, Ravens hate them, and like Superman fighting Doomsday or General Zod, Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) fighting Sinestro, Spider Man fighting Venom, Ghost Rider fighting the Black Devil Blackheart or Vengeance that is a Evil Version of him it's usually that great with animosity and hatred.
Usually not a dull game when the Ravens play the Titans.

Mariota is bad at game management...... And struggles with pre snap reads, and in play reads and progressions.

VN Store

Back