Auburn boards

I’m still in the camp that as a head coach Kiffin isn’t scary at all. As an OC is a different story.
His team is pretty good right now. I agree he needs an experienced dc to hold it all together. I think he’s matured.

I am happy for the win and happy to be beating Auburn but I dont really hate them or anything. I am perfectly happy to wish them well for the rest of the season. I mean, we both hate Bamma, so they can't be THAT bad a people :)
They are like Vanderbilt in AL. I grew up there and their fans are insufferable when they manage to beat Bama.

I agree with ya bud. But, I will say everyone has sure enjoyed making fun of us so to serve a little humble pie is nice.
I know where you are coming from but I feel a certain affinity for Auburn seeing how much they hate Bama. "The enemy of my enemy...." and all that. I will gladly make fun of certain opponents, but I try and cut Auburn a little slack. After all, they have given us joy with "Punt Bama Punt" and the "kick six" good times, good times

It do
I don't want to go over there and see sadness and depression, I see enough of it over here for the past 10 years...I am happy today and am enjoying it.
it does, however feel pretty good to take a little peek and see a fan base besides us melting down!!!!!

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back