919 miles
Staff member
2019 Baseball Schedule

Feb 15-17 vs. Appalachian State
Feb 19 vs. Northern Kentucky
Feb 22-24 vs. Indiana
Feb 26 vs. Liberty
Feb 27 vs. MTSU

Mar 1-3 @ Pensacola (vs. Louisiana Monroe, @ North Florida, vs. Western Kentucky)
Mar 5 @ Troy (Hoover Met)
Mar 8-10 vs. Fresno State
Mar 12-13 vs. UNC Asheville
Mar 15-17 @ Auburn
Mar 19 @ ETSU
Mar 22-24 vs. South Carolina
Mar 26 vs. ETSU
Mar 29-31 @ Vanderbilt

Apr 2 vs. Belmont
Apr 5-7 vs. Miss State
Apr 9 vs. Lipscomb
Apr 12-14 vs. Georgia
Apr 16 vs. Morehead State
Apr 19-21 @ Kentucky
Apr 23 vs. Gardner Webb
Apr 26-28 @ Arkansas

May 3-5 vs. Missouri
May 7 vs. Austin Peay
May 10-12 @ Florida
May 14 vs. Tennessee Tech
May 16-18 vs. Mississippi

May 21-26 SEC Tournament

Last edited:
it was evidently passed out last Sunday at the scrimmage, received it earlier this week so I thought I'd post it........

EDIT: the roster was given out as well. Trying to get my hands on it.........

with exception of the Florida and Hoover trip, only 1 out of conference away game, ETSU

I believe the Fall Roster:
Charleston, A. Lipcius, Luc Lipius, Daniels, Russell, Ammons, Derkay, Heflin, Neely, Wallace, Lingo, Trammell, Stallings, Harper- Cook, Schultz, Hunley, Plummer, Crochet, Mascia, Jackson, Pavalony, Ellis, Gray, Sewell, Kohlhepp, Silseth, Dreves, Pleasants, Pearson, Shoptaw, Vasquez, Walsh, Akey, Pence, Knight, Cooper, Ferguson, Rucker, Lipscomb, Luna, Martinez, Reese, Soulaire, Scott, Barker, Pennington

Charleston, A. Lipcius, Luc Lipius, Daniels, Russell, Ammons, Derkay, Heflin, Neely, Wallace, Lingo, Trammell, Stallings, Harper- Cook, Schultz, Hunley, Plummer, Crochet, Mascia, Jackson, Pavalony, Ellis, Gray, Sewell, Kohlhepp, Silseth, Dreves, Pleasants, Pearson, Shoptaw, Vasquez, Walsh, Akey, Pence, Knight, Cooper, Ferguson, Rucker, Lipscomb, Luna, Martinez, Reese, Soulaire, Scott, Barker, Pennington

Look right. I was pretty sure I counted 46 or 47 last Sunday in GA so I bet I counted one of the coaches as a player.

Is Knoxville guy Sam Springer (pitcher) gone?

If I had to guess it won’t be final until right before the season because they will wait to decide which freshman are going to redshirt. I’m assuming the staff will have a good feel of the roster at the end of the semester and they will let the kids know so they can do what’s best for them.

If I had to guess it won’t be final until right before the season because they will wait to decide which freshman are going to redshirt. I’m assuming the staff will have a good feel of the roster at the end of the semester and they will let the kids know so they can do what’s best for them.

I'm not sure redshirts don't count against the 35 limit. Anyone have any info on that?

I’ve been around baseball for a bit and met most of the team last wknd. This team seems to have confidence and some non-arrogant swagger. I think the coaches are heading the right direction.

I’ve been around baseball for a bit and met most of the team last wknd. This team seems to have confidence and some non-arrogant swagger. I think the coaches are heading the right direction.

That is very good to hear. In years past you could see we weren't a very confident bunch, not that we should have been. My experience during my softball coaching years was that teams know when they are good. They won't say it out loud (most of them anyway) but you can tell by the way they carry themselves. I hope our bunch has that quiet confidence that you suggest.

Reactions: RollerVol and TX2TN
it was evidently passed out last Sunday at the scrimmage, received it earlier this week so I thought I'd post it........

EDIT: the roster was given out as well. Trying to get my hands on it.........

When will the public 35 man

VN Store

Back