2018 Midterm Election Thread

Here's where the conversation started, @Mick. I did the Republican party, held you accountable to your claims, and now you claim I'm climbing molehills on a rabbit trail.

You may need professional help.
You left out quiet a bit but that wouldn't fit your narrative.
Did I ever argue against your points or Grands? No. Did I try to start a civil conversation with you? Yes. Thanks for showing just how little of a man you are.

You left out quiet a bit but that wouldn't fit your narrative.
Did I ever argue against your points or Grands? No. Did I try to start a civil conversation with you? Yes. Thanks for showing just how little of a man you are.

Wow. I'm in awe. Like I said earlier. You have a good day.

This has taught me you are best to be ignored. You will make the 2nd. Congratulations.
That's probably for the best if you can't follow a conversation. You were talking about the Republican and Democratic platforms. You claimed the Republicans only message was blame. I called you on it and continued talking about their platforms, refusing to let you change the subject as you most often do when you've typed yourself into an indefensible corner.

Then you played the victim card.

Ignore me. It's for the best, but there probable neefs to be far more than two.

Nevada and Arizona both trending GOP (Senate).

Left lunacy is coming back to haunt them. As long as the stock market stabilizes the Blue wave will be a ripple. House still likely turning over but not by much - GOP likely to gain a seat or 2 in the Senate.

Put another way, the average gains in a midterm year by an out of office party will be smaller than average. Contrast that with 2010 and 2014 that were above (really above in 2010) average gains.

The Thorton Melon strategy?

Watched it the other day, the scene with the professor and capital funding for business was absolutely hilarious. Aside from the Mellon response of fantasy land , the board had $23 million needed to start the business....in the 80's. Could you imagine even trying to approach a bank for that loan back then, let alone today......

Reactions: volinbham
Watched it the other day, the scene with the professor and capital funding for business was absolutely hilarious. Aside from the Mellon response of fantasy land , the board had $23 million needed to start the business....in the 80's. Could you imagine even trying to approach a bank for that loan back then, let alone today......

good catch - inflation adjusted from 1986 its 53 million. Absolutely nuts.

This has taught me you are best to be ignored. You will make the 2nd. Congratulations.

Putting someone on "ignore"; just shows you are not very intelligent. So, you put someone on "ignore" because you disagree with them or they put you in your place. Congratulations.

Reactions: T-TownVol
Putting someone on "ignore"; just shows you are not very intelligent. So, you put someone on "ignore" because you disagree with them or they put you in your place. Congratulations.

I've put people on ignore because I grew tired of either their ignorance or obvious trolling.

Trust me, nobody ever lost an argument to D4H...

Reactions: NorthDallas40

VN Store

Back