'19 MS DE Charles Moore

May stop thru Aubby to watch us man handle the Tigers......

Id suggest finding a nice, quiet bar that serves food (you may be there a while)...lots of offense will make for a long game.

I saw improvement last week, and with this band of miscreants, and all the staff changes, craziness of coaching search. This isnt surprising. We really fell off in two years.

Pruitt will have us in a bowl game...soon. Meanwhile, get a good bowl of chili. Cold High Life, have the Vols playing on one TV, and hunting or fishing show on the other. (or whatever).

I just hope we don't have anyone with grade issues this year. I'm sure some of our committed guys will not be in this class next year but that's the way it is every year.

Reactions: Volbucky
Charles Moore
is a prospect I saw recently and he really stood out to me. The problem is, I saw him after the rankings meeting. Him being on the back-end of the Rivals250 is not where he should be. The Mississippi State commit missed last season with a knee injury, but he is back. He has that toughness I like in a defensive lineman and his best football is ahead of him. I see him moving up some in the last update early in 2019.
Rivals

Sorry for the random bump, is this guy signing tomorrow? Last report was he would take a OV here but nothing since. Wonder if he’s the mystery recruit.

VN Store

Back