Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know palmetto Cheese existed but evidently it does....

985602ef-abe0-431a-9794-71c6287c7030_1.95f78ab35e83a6db2f743c9237c72817.jpeg-95718d026a18147b14ea2e6612df143c0d409d10-optim-450x450.jpg

Yeah, I thought maybe somebody's mobile device had auto-corrected to Palmetto instead of Pimento.

The label says "the Pimento Cheese with soul". What ingredients are added?

How dare you say that about his mother! That is entirely inappropriate. I don't care what your disagreement is, that is uncalled for and you should be ashamed of yourself. You sir, are reprehensible!

(Not responding to anyone. Just thought those that don't use ignore should see what they are missing)

I hope you never go on trial for anything. Because you apparently have no idea at all of what "jury of your peers" means. If you are the only one who thinks you're winning, then you ain't winning.
Lol no, he is winning. He is winning bc he is trolling and you guys are taking the bait and he is laughing his azz off.

Okay, on the road to Nirvana. Pimento cheese, jalapeños and bacon. What more can a man ask for? Other than UT trouncing the Gators and Chief being banned, of course.

Pimento cheese, jalapeños, bacon, UT beating the Gators and Chief’s computer crashing. That is everything worth living for. And ample cold beer.

Pimento cheese, jalapeños, bacon, a UT win on Saturday, no more Chief and endless beer. That’s it. And babes...we’re going to need some babes.
Weed, you forget the magic bro.

Also if everything is as binary as winning and losing.. the inability to cede any point.. just a total troll. I hope @Chief Vol 13 doesn't make everyone he encounters this annoyed. Bless
I say this knowing how hard it is to stay out of the muck with trolls; I, too, have been sucked into that void on numerous occasions. But, if we did just stop feeding them, and started ignoring them, I truly believe they would go away. However, I do understand how hard of a task this is; it's hard to just sit by while someone continues to take crap after crap on our favorite team, all the while claiming/lying about being a fan, and "being real".
I also got sucked into Chief's misery, and even tried to understand it. Whenever he said he's 23 yrs old, I put serious thought into the mindset of a fan from his generation, a generation that has witnessed way more colossal failures, than they have epic wins and championships. I guess I understand their feelings toward the program a little bit better now, and also add to that just a different way of thinking in general between his generation and the older generations. They believe it cool to stay "real", even if it means tearing down what they do, or claim, to love; they tear it apart, along with everyone else who chooses to build up instead of tear down.
With all of this said, and I plan on this being the last thing I post about, or to, @Chief Vol 13...for a moment over the last 3 wks or so, I believed he was truly a fan, just the most miserable, insufferable fan around...and that's saying a lot considering some around here. However, that dude is a troll. No way that guy is a fan! All he talks about is "winning" these little squabbles he creates, and as you said CHB, that screams TROLL. I mean, how hard is it to win a debate when all you talk about is how bad Tennessee sucks, and has sucked...we ALL know that! Yes, for the most part, that's "real". However, as a TRUE fan, I'm not going to ever continue repeating it, in some form or another, over and over and over and over again...
When a guy takes a sh*t all over Neyland Stadium, for no reason whatsoever, that's no fan I ever met.
The point of all of this is: when we respond to Chief, and those like him, we give them EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT. They win. When we exert the energy to put them on ignore, and especially when we go on and on about having them on ignore, they win. When we flat out ignore them, they no longer have food, therefore they starve, and move on to somewhere else looking to feed. Their upper hand is our inability to understand the mindset of someone so pathetic. I hate to use words like that, because it's also very sad, in many ways.
I'm not telling anyone how to VolNation...as I said, I've fallen for it too, many times. Now, whenever I read anything posted by Chief, I chuckle at it, knowing exactly what he's doing. Craving that attention! His constant need to try and divide, and bring negativity...to 9 out of 10 conversations. I mean, think about it...WHO, with any...idk what you would call it, but...WHO watched that AS hype clip and their first reaction was to think/say/post something negative, and with a straight face, call themselves a Vol?
Again, though, I know how hard it is to stay out of it. I've wanted to post all day, and finally couldn't help myself.

Go Vols, to all of you that TRULY love the Big Orange!

The team might suck. The fans never have. I think that’s the point.

We are the one constant.

I can't agree with that. Although I think we've been very loyal in spite of our bad teams, I've been to games when you hardly knew the crowd was there. Sometimes we are very quiet unless good things are happening. We need to be heard even when things aren't going well. After all, that's when the team needs us most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back