'19 NC RB Quavaris Crouch (Tennessee signee)

The teams that annually are contending and winning national championships are signing mostly 4-5 Star kids.

How many available spots have the Vols got left to fill in this class?

This board seems confident that we only have 21 total spots for 2019. We currently have 20 “commits” however it has long been assumed Cox will not sign with UT. Also there have been recent mumblings of Beasley to Florida.

In my mind, we have atleast 3 open spots available. I feel as though we will sign more than 21, as Callahan has stated multiple times that Pruitt will find a way to sign 25. I personally think it will be somewhere in the middle, 22-23 recruits. Leaving us 4-5 spots remaining. I also think we will sign some defensive front 7 grad transfer guys for 2019.

I think we are pretty much in Best Player Available mode, unless losing Beasley means we have to push for another RB (Gray). I think our BPA board looks something like this.

1) Darnell Wright
2) Pappoe
3) To’oto’o
4) Crouch
5) Bogle
6) Moore
7) Blades
8) Hampton
9) Taulia
10) Gray
11) Washington
12) Curry
13) Anderson
14) Knox

So do you think every one of our scholarship players are truly SEC caliber?
It's kind of hard to tell don't you see. They lacked in S&C for 2 years. Had sorry coaching. No accountability. Butch Jones. Not redshirting ones that Needed it. I am sure their are some on this team that just would not ever contribute, just like every team. Does that help.

Reactions: SugarCC
Not sure where Wiltfong gets his information but UA does not look like a destination for Crouch at the moment. None of our sites, insiders, etc, have said anything about him except maybe an OV. Crouch has not even visted UA since the summer of 2017. Would love have the kid but either Wiltfong has some secret info that our side in unaware of or we are just a hat on the table nothing more.

Also rumor in the state is Crouch has left his team. I know he has been injured and not playing but a lot of issues. They got hammered last week and apparently only had like 27 or something dressed out for the game and he was not present. Currently they are 0-5

Last edited:
Drew Richmond was a 5 Star. No more needs to be said.

Never looked like a 5 star in hs not sure why he was one. I was worried coming out that he looked soft for a 5 star. Should have just been a high 4 star. A 5 star I should be able to ones watch highlights and be amazed.

VN Store

Back