Bold prediction - FL

Alright folks, give me your bold prediction for the FL game. UT committing 10 penalties is not a bold prediction. A score of 20 to 13 is not a bold prediction. JG throwing for 350 yards and 5 tds is. UT rushing for 300 yards is. Gators winning 42 to 10 is. Gators rushing for 300 plus is.

Anyway, my bold prediction for last year's FL game was that JG would replace Dormady and be the hero of the game for us. Obviously, I was wrong....these are BOLD predictions after all.

By the way, I like doing a bold prediction for the FL game because typically this game will let you know what you got, and we have played a few, and fans have a general clue as to the make up of this team. So, the timing of this game and the quality of the opponent ( I know, FL is down. But usually FL is a good test ) allow for some interesting bold predictions.

So, fire away
I expect a low-scoring slugfest. Two teams trying to find themselves. I’d give the talent edge to UF. I’d give UT the home field/night game advantage. I’d give the coaching advantage to Mullen based on experience alone. Prediction: UF 17 UT 16. UT fans may be disappointed with the loss, but proud of Vols for playing hard and looking more like a football team each week.
Note: Pruitt said practice was below standard last week and it showed against UTEP. Look for a good week of practice since the Gators will have the player’s attention.

Reactions: Voltrappedinfla
I expect a low-scoring slugfest. Two teams trying to find themselves. I’d give the talent edge to UF. I’d give UT the home field/night game advantage. I’d give the coaching advantage to Mullen based on experience alone. Prediction: UF 17 UT 16. UT fans may be disappointed with the loss, but proud of Vols for playing hard and looking more like a football team each week.
Note: Pruitt said practice was below standard last week and it showed against UTEP. Look for a good week of practice since the Gators will have the player’s attention.

I would vote this as bold only if you nail the score. You might

A young lady named Mario (you read that right) comes into the stadium drunk, gets drunker inside, empty-seat-hops her way down Section U to field level, falls over the wall celebrating a Tennessee fumble (yes, she's a Gator fan), ends up among the Tennessee players, tries to slap Guarantano on the face, breaks three bones in her hand on his helmet (yes, he was still wearing it), passes out, and so misses the Vols' comeback drive to win the game, 29-24.

I'm pretty sure it's gonna happen just like this.

UF plays so ineptly that I begin to feel sorry for them and consequently root for them to keep the score "respectable".

On second thought. Nah. I hope you infinitely suck, Gator trash!

I say this is bold. It could happen. FL could completely and utterly fall apart and we win easily.

Reactions: KSBleedingUTOrange
Tennessee wins handily, shutting out Florida and Mullen is fired at McGhee-Tyson and told his things will be sent to him.

My bold prediction is we lose this game as we are accustomed to but the boldness comes in this server doesnt crash. So we can all come to vent as we will want to do.

Reactions: volsportsfan
A young lady named Mario (you read that right) comes into the stadium drunk, gets drunker inside, empty-seat-hops her way down Section U to field level, falls over the wall celebrating a Tennessee fumble (yes, she's a Gator fan), ends up among the Tennessee players, tries to slap Guarantano on the face, breaks three bones in her hand on his helmet (yes, he was still wearing it), passes out, and so misses the Vols' comeback drive to win the game, 29-24.

I'm pretty sure it's gonna happen just like this.

I like nuts. Especially cracked ones. May your prediction boldly go into realms no nut has ever gone before.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back