Bold prediction - FL

volsportsfan

knowledge puffeth up
Alright folks, give me your bold prediction for the FL game. UT committing 10 penalties is not a bold prediction. A score of 20 to 13 is not a bold prediction. JG throwing for 350 yards and 5 tds is. UT rushing for 300 yards is. Gators winning 42 to 10 is. Gators rushing for 300 plus is.

Anyway, my bold prediction for last year's FL game was that JG would replace Dormady and be the hero of the game for us. Obviously, I was wrong....these are BOLD predictions after all.

By the way, I like doing a bold prediction for the FL game because typically this game will let you know what you got, and we have played a few, and fans have a general clue as to the make up of this team. So, the timing of this game and the quality of the opponent ( I know, FL is down. But usually FL is a good test ) allow for some interesting bold predictions.

So, fire away

Gonna take a little more time and think about this UT team and then give my bold prediction. Off the top of my head I want to say that we turn the ball over 4 times to their 0 or 1, and have a horrible special teams performance, and the combination of these two leads to a FL victory

Reactions: govols105
Alright folks, give me your bold prediction for the FL game. UT committing 10 penalties is not a bold prediction. A score of 20 to 13 is not a bold prediction. JG throwing for 350 yards and 5 tds is. UT rushing for 300 yards is. Gators winning 42 to 10 is. Gators rushing for 300 plus is.

Anyway, my bold prediction for last year's FL game was that JG would replace Dormady and be the hero of the game for us. Obviously, I was wrong....these are BOLD predictions after all.

By the way, I like doing a bold prediction for the FL game because typically this game will let you know what you got, and we have played a few, and fans have a general clue as to the make up of this team. So, the timing of this game and the quality of the opponent ( I know, FL is down. But usually FL is a good test ) allow for some interesting bold predictions.

So, fire away

Both teams will likely lose.... Oh, wait,,,, lets say we will lose less. Go Vols..

We sh!t the bed as usual...Franks wakes up and goes 18-23 for 310 yds. with 3 TD’s and no INT’s. Gators 38-10.
We could be a darn good team and as usual find a way to lose to a bad Florida team. Unfortunately we aren’t a darn good football team. This one won’t be close and hopefully it’s the wake up call these guys need.

So, fire away
My bold prediction is we get whooped and our fans flood VN to bitch and moan. As if they couldn't see that from yesterday

I'll go with Franks is ineffective. They put in a walk-on wide receiver at QB who just learned how to throw a football last week. He torches us for 300 yards and 4 TD's. And also: we play our hearts out, passes appear to pass through the arms and even bodies of our players on their way to sticking to the pinky fingers of UF players who didn't even know the ball was in the air. We tip balls all day, but they are simply re-directed to the correct UF receiver. We force 5 fumbles, but they scoop each one of them up for huge gains while we dive into the ground! Our offense fumbles 3 times and loses them all. We get 2 balls tipped and they intercept and return them for TDs! The curse continues.! LOL!

Any of you ambushing gators have a bold prediction for us brave and selfless volunteers?

Last edited:
Reactions: Volanta
I'll go with Franks is ineffective. They put in a walk-on wide receiver at QB who just learned how to throw a football last week. He torches us for 300 yards and 4 TD's. And also: we play our hearts out, passes appear to pass through the arms and even bodies of our players on their way to sticking to the pinky fingers of UF players who didn't even know the ball was in the air. We tip balls all day, but they are simply re-directed to the correct UF receiver. We force 5 fumbles, but they scoop each one of them up for huge gains while we dive into the ground! Our offense fumbles 3 times and loses them all. We get 2 balls tipped and they intercept and return them for TDs! The curse continues.! LOL!

I said bold, not asinine lol.. though crazy stuff does seem to happen to us in this game

Reactions: Volanta
Fulmer gets impatient, goes down to the field and fires Coach Friend mid game, and takes the headset off Pruitts head. Pruitt cusses him out and resigns in the post game press conference.

Fulmer names himself head coach.

VN Store

Back