That's racist!

From the article:
"Derek, who had just moved to the US at the time, said the term had a different meaning and connotation in his native Ireland.

He said he was 'mortified' when he learned how the term was used in America and has never used it since then."

Probably thought he was saying 'naggers'.
"Dem fooken naggers be complainin' aboot avery fooken ting ahnd it's gettin' on me nerves".

Not your best...

From the article:
"Derek, who had just moved to the US at the time, said the term had a different meaning and connotation in his native Ireland.

He said he was 'mortified' when he learned how the term was used in America and has never used it since then."

"Dem fooken naggers be complainin' aboot avery fooken ting ahnd it's gettin' on me nerves".

1535418903934.gif
1535418939832.gif

From the article:

"Things that annoy you..."

From the article:

Squint's post says it all!

This is the kind of thing that prompts guys to get together and say "let's go over to the safe space and beat the hell out of those guys"

University announces “White Awake” safe space for white students

I don’t even know who the idiots are anymore ... the kids that take part in this crap ? The liberal admins that allow or promote the crap ? Or is it the parents that pay the tuition so their kids can have a BS degree in liberal arts and science and go to work after college
at a Nike shoe store selling shoes they can’t afford to buy even with their 10% discount

VN Store

Back