'19 FL DE Khris Bogle (UF signee)

Wow...this mascot fiasco is just embarrassing down there. I guess that's what you get for trying to worry about being PC.

Reactions: jpope9
I'm don't have a good feeling about landing this guy. The Ole Miss comment he made about them being his new leader soured me on him. I think he is going to the highest bidder, period.

I'm don't have a good feeling about landing this guy. The Ole Miss comment he made about them being his new leader soured me on him. I think he is going to the highest bidder, period.
He never said Ole Miss was his new leader, did he? Said they were his mom's new favorite. I may be wrong.

We picked up a Crystal Ball pick for ā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļø defensive end Khris Bogle this morning from Demetric Warren. Warren is the director of scouting at Varsity Preps - Varsity Preps Recruiting and is on the under armour all-American selection committee I got this off of twitter, dont know how creditable he is but I'll take it

Reactions: SmokinBob

We moved back into the lead when he seen their new mascot

VN Store

Back