'19 JUCO CB Elijah Blades (A&M commit) Now in portal

Bitcoin is not traceable that is why the criminals on the Silk Road dark web used it and it became famous world over in the media from the case.

You couldn’t be more wrong. We trace it all the time in LE. It’s precisely why Silk Road, Silk Road 2, Alpha Bay, et al. are no longer in existence.

Reactions: 3 people
You couldn’t be more wrong. We trace it all the time in LE. It’s precisely why Silk Road, Silk Road 2, Alpha Bay, et al. are no longer in existence.

Only exchanges are obligated to identify their customers. So once an exchange maps a customer’s information to a bitcoin address, the transactions to and from that address can be traced.

This is not possible if someone is careful enough to avoid exchanges and trade by hand.

Also Silk Road was shut down because CEO was caught plotting to pay for a murder not bitcoin related

Only exchanges are obligated to identify their customers. So once an exchange maps a customer’s information to a bitcoin address, the transactions to and from that address can be traced.

This is not possible if someone is careful enough to avoid exchanges and trade by hand.

Also Silk Road was shut down because CEO was caught plotting to pay for a murder not bitcoin related

October 2, 2013
Silk Road's day in the sun appears to have come to an end. Feds shut down the darknet drug den this morning and have charged its 29-year-old operator with drug trafficking conspiracy, computer-related fraud, and conspiracy to launder money.
- Greg Thomas of Motherboard

Link to article

Another article explaining how Bitcoin is trackable, which is what got the laundering charges brought to Ulbricht

........ Anyways...

So now that that's clarified... could we NOT talk about the plusses and minuses of using cryptocurrency to pay players to come to the university? I'd like to avoid another NCAA-wide FBI investigation :whistling:

October 2, 2013

- Greg Thomas of Motherboard

Link to article

Another article explaining how Bitcoin is trackable, which is what got the laundering charges brought to Ulbricht

........ Anyways...

So now that that's clarified... could we NOT talk about the plusses and minuses of using cryptocurrency to pay players to come to the university? I'd like to avoid another NCAA-wide FBI investigation :whistling:

Yep. You can never be too careful. Why just this morning I saw a suspicious vehicle parked just down the road from VN as I was coming in. :eek:hmy:

fbi.gif

It's really not hard to stay anonymous with BTC when you transfer fiat to crypto. Just use a coinmixer to eliminate the links between the buyer and the original BTC transaction, then transfer the BTC transfer between different privacy coins, then store the crypto on a paper wallet, and then sell the paper wallet to a buyer in person for cash. It's certainly a lot easier than the old school method of delivering cash via dead drops.

It's really not hard to stay anonymous with BTC when you transfer fiat to crypto. Just use a coinmixer to eliminate the links between the buyer and the original BTC transaction, then transfer the BTC transfer between different privacy coins, then store the crypto on a paper wallet, and then sell the paper wallet to a buyer in person for cash

garth.gif

Sweet. I clicked on this thread to find info on Blades. Little did I know, I have been gifted the knowledge to become the next Tony Montana! Watch out Pablo and El Chapo! The new Volnation Cartel is coming through with super secret funding on the bitcoins....

Any idea where Blades sits on our CB board? Curious to see where he is at relative to guys like Bush, Fields, Hill, and Burrell.

Any idea where Blades sits on our CB board? Curious to see where he is at relative to guys like Bush, Fields, Hill, and Burrell.

I would guess right near the top. I'll be happy when any combination of the CB's we're in on. I think there are a couple more you left off too.

I think he's likely at or near the top of our board. But I don't think the feeling is mutual.

A Cali kid who was recruited by and continues to have a great relationship with the 2 DB coaches of Oregon. So stay on the west coast or fly all the way to the other side? I would be floored if he does not end up with the Ducks.:cray:

Why wouldn't a long corner that's SEC ready body-wise be at the top of our board? The kid can obviously choose where he wants to end up at... and west-coast guys aren't legit targets for us ATM... so I don't count on him coming here... but Pruitt knows the value of winning now and elite JUCO guys are the quickest way to that.

That being said... Bush and Hill still top of my board... obviously I have no idea what Tennessee's is, but I've seen footage of all the guys we're heavy on... and I'm good with any of them... Bush and Hill are just my "I really want these guys"...

I also really want McCullough but it seems like the staff has soured on him for whatever reason...I feel like he's a perfect Warrior replacement...

.........but what do I know? I haven't put 5 DBs in the first round of the NFL draft... so I trust Pruitt on it........ Cam Sutton was a 3 star and he was criminally underdrafted in the 3rd round

Why wouldn't a long corner that's SEC ready body-wise be at the top of our board? The kid can obviously choose where he wants to end up at... and west-coast guys aren't legit targets for us ATM... so I don't count on him coming here... but Pruitt knows the value of winning now and elite JUCO guys are the quickest way to that.

That being said... Bush and Hill still top of my board... obviously I have no idea what Tennessee's is, but I've seen footage of all the guys we're heavy on... and I'm good with any of them... Bush and Hill are just my "I really want these guys"...

I also really want McCullough but it seems like the staff has soured on him for whatever reason...I feel like he's a perfect Warrior replacement...

.........but what do I know? I haven't put 5 DBs in the first round of the NFL draft... so I trust Pruitt on it........ Cam Sutton was a 3 star and he was criminally underdrafted in the 3rd round

I don't think there's any indication that he's not at the top of our board. We're just not the top of his.

Reactions: 1 person
I think we'll always find a spot for Blades. But he's very close to Donte Williams and has followed Williams from school to school during his recruitment and odds are, he'll follow him again to Oregon.

It's really not hard to stay anonymous with BTC when you transfer fiat to crypto. Just use a coinmixer to eliminate the links between the buyer and the original BTC transaction, then transfer the BTC transfer between different privacy coins, then store the crypto on a paper wallet, and then sell the paper wallet to a buyer in person for cash. It's certainly a lot easier than the old school method of delivering cash via dead drops.

Is this that bagman story again?

VN Store

Back