'19 CA LB Henry To'oto'o (Tennessee Signee)

There are many stars on this kids profile. Getting this guy out of California (right under SC’s nose) would be a miracle. But I’m starting to believe.

To clarify he will be taking a visit quite soon. And we expect it to go very well. More to come. I’ll try and be more specific from now on for the idiots.

Don’t change what you do just because a few can’t bother looking up past posts and assume . You do you my man .

Reactions: 3 people
To clarify he will be taking a visit quite soon. And we expect it to go very well. More to come. I’ll try and be more specific from now on for the idiots.

I suppose that makes me one of those idiots. I stand corrected. He provided a clarification. I'll accept my lumps now.

Reactions: 1 person
Would be insane if he came here. Him, JJ, Lakia, hopefully Crouch... spending a year learning under Ignont and Bituli etc...

Linebackers would be feared at Tennessee again.

Guys like that don’t spend a year learning under guys like Ignot and Bituli, or Kirkland for that matter. They are coming in to play and play they will. Ignot getting recruited over IMO.

Reactions: 2 people
My opinion comes with pocket presents so you better listen

Yeah, well i can lift a semi truck and bench press 800 lbs, but I’ve never worked out a day in my life! (Side note: whatever happened to that guy? His stories were fun)

It's in the Super Secret Recruiting News Thread. If you don't see it listed then please look right here....
giphy.gif

Reactions: 6 people
Visiting next week...

"It's been going good," To'oto'o said of his recruitment. "I've been taking it slow. I've been talking to Kevin Simon a lot. I'm not really trying to rush anything. I'm going to take my five visits after the season and that's about it." To'oto'o continues to build a relationship with the former Vol and current Tennessee staffer. He grew up watching Simon as a young kid and now they two are becoming solid friends.

"He tells me how live it is down there," To'oto'o said. "It doesn't get realer than that with what Tennessee has to offer in the SEC. He has told me how great it is. "He told me about sacrifices and how when you sacrifice something there is always good outcomes. He told me if I wanted to do something in life and do something I wanted to do that I have to do that sacrifice with my family and do what I want to do."

Also having an impact on To'oto'o for the Vols is tight ends coach Brian Niedermeyer, who is one of the staffers recruiting the Golden State for Tennessee. The young Vol assistant has made waves on the recruiting seas with his ability to relate to prospects.

"He's a good dude and I look for someone that doesn't just talk football all the time," To'oto'o said. "He talks about life and how football can apply to life. I like his personality. That's part of the reason I enjoy him so much. He knows how talk to you and make you feel like you have known him for a long time."

To'oto'o had hoped to get to Tennessee earlier this month, but those plans fell through. Now it appears he is set to be on campus next week as he gets his feel of Rocky Top first hand. "It's big to get down to the SEC," To'oto'o said. "Just get to see that environment and see how you fit in is big. I'm hoping to get down there this summer, next week."

-VQ

Reactions: 18 people

VN Store

Back