CBS unimpressed with UT Vols

sPwgpLj.gif

Reactions: 9 people
The only good thing about CBS....they show SEC games on Saturday afternoon.

Other than that fact they suck at everything else.

Reactions: 2 people
I see Florida ranked 22nd? Man, Florida was bad last year, and they’re going to rank them? Human? Well! I guess we’ll just have to take care of them at home, huh?

Reactions: 2 people
I really can't blame them. We sucked last year. Probably will suck this year and hired a coach that has not coached or won a game.

I am not getting my hopes up.

Reactions: 5 people
I really can't blame them. We sucked last year. Probably will suck this year and hired a coach that has not coached or won a game as head coach. He does have an impressive resume as a P5 DC that includes national recruiter of the year and several P5 national championship rings.

I am not getting my hopes up.

Fyp. (F= finished)

Reactions: 1 person
What’s to be impressed about? We can only talk facilities, history, Manning etc for so long. Gotta have wins

Bingo. Quite frankly i'm tired of talking about the glory days. I'm ready for some new highlights to watch on youtube of our Vols kicking other teams teeth in. We don't deserve any fluff pieces right now.

Reactions: 4 people
I see Florida ranked 22nd? Man, Florida was bad last year, and they’re going to rank them? Human? Well! I guess we’ll just have to take care of them at home, huh?

Athlon has Florida going 8-4, second in the East behind Georgia. They have the Vols at 5-7, just above lowly Vandy.

Florida always gets the media's admiration with these things. We both have practically the same issues and similar 2017 records, yet they get the hype and we get trashed. Typical lizard love.

The way these media outlets and sports writers work is you have a bad season they give you no credit to improve the next season. They might be right we might not but then again we may be a team that pulls some upsets.
Since they all picked the basketball Vols 13th last season I put little faith in their knowledge or in depth investigation as to what a team is capable of.
Three things our DL and OL get the job done and also our QB we'll win some games were not supposed to.
I am totally confident barring injuries in our secondary, TE, Linebackers, WR's, and RB's.

The way these media outlets and sports writers work is you have a bad season they give you no credit to improve the next season. They might be right we might not but then again we may be a team that pulls some upsets.
Since they all picked the basketball Vols 13th last season I put little faith in their knowledge or in depth investigation as to what a team is capable of.
Three things our DL and OL get the job done and also our QB we'll win some games were not supposed to.
I am totally confident barring injuries in our secondary, TE, Linebackers, WR's, and RB's.

The basketball team has a nationally known proven coached who has won at the highest levels.

VN Store

Back