Official Tennessee at LSU Game 1 Thread - 8 - PM - ESPN3

I am by no means giving up on this game yet, and I think Crochet is going to be a good one, but right now it seems he is the Friday night sacraficial lamb.

Good play by JC, still, ground out rbi for the Tigers...while I was typing that, another RBI...6-0 LSU

Reactions: 1 person
Jay and Petey...way to go...dang good play...run scores...but, still, good play...I can't finish anything because LSU keeps scoring when I'm posting...:)

I am by no means giving up on this game yet, and I think Crochet is going to be a good one, but right now it seems he is the Friday night sacraficial lamb.

we're not there yet...we've been fortunate, so far, to be where we are...hit Bama at a good time...one from Gators, but, the rest of this season is just gonna get tougher, so,...are we there yet?...:)

Lady Vols just went up 3-0 on LSU...B4...

As I was getting in the car I logged on to UT sports to put the audio on. TN vs LSU audio poppped up and I clicked the link. Didn't recognize the announcer, heard we were up and didn't understand how the game progressed that fast before I realized it was softball.

anything can happen, but one thing we know...there's two more games to go...so, we'll see what happens...

I know we are supposed to be respectful of players and coaches here but man Santiago is horrible back there. It seems to getting worse as the season goes along even know he’s resting during midweek games. It seems to me he’s simply giving up.

I know we are supposed to be respectful of players and coaches here but man Santiago is horrible back there. It seems to getting worse as the season goes along even know he’s resting during midweek games. It seems to me he’s simply giving up.

I feel like we aren't watching the same game. Even if you blame him for both WP's it won't equate to 6 runs.

:p

VN Store

Back