Recruiting Forum Football Talk LV

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are we going to do arbor RB if Grant doesn’t sign here? Are we good with taking only one this year? We only have Chandler, Jordan, CFA, Coleman, and Banks. Not a lot of depth there and nobody knows anything about Coleman

I'm betting the coaches will run the ball with who get have. Chandler, Jordan, and CFA are all game experienced backs. They may take one more. RB is a need but not desperate IMO.

What are we going to do arbor RB if Grant doesn’t sign here? Are we good with taking only one this year? We only have Chandler, Jordan, CFA, Coleman, and Banks. Not a lot of depth there and nobody knows anything about Coleman

I’d prefer another OL/DL or a DB over a last minute 3 star RB.

Reactions: 1 person
It’s 10x worse on VQ. During the basketball game yesterday every poster with a thought about a layup or a turnover started a thread and would get 0-3 comments filling up the front page with garbage. The idea of a Gameday thread to VQ’ers is a completely foreign concept.

Video of said posters...
giphy.gif

It’s 10x worse on VQ. During the basketball game yesterday every poster with a thought about a layup or a turnover started a thread and would get 0-3 comments filling up the front page with garbage. The idea of a Gameday thread to VQ’ers is a completely foreign concept.

That's one of the most annoying things about VQ. I don't think the mods over there know the word merge. You can look two or three pages deep in the threads and some are only an hour or two old.

If I wanna know anything I find your post and go through your history lol. I do have a 💡. I think it’ll be cool to sticky a Ron Swanson thread with recruiting updates with all the info you bring & make it a no comment thread. Your likes would sky rocket,🤭

If I wanna know anything I find your post and go through your history lol. I do have a 💡. I think it’ll be cool to sticky a Ron Swanson thread with recruiting updates with all the info you bring & make it a no comment thread. Your likes would sky rocket,🤭

Might as well offer Ron a bubble bath and a bottle of merlot while you’re at it :)

Reactions: 8 people

I’m good with only taking 1 if we need to. I think that 5 is good enough and really only 3ish will play much.

These are the most annoying to me. If you have a question...ask it in a thread. Any thread will do. No need to start a new thread to ask it. Same with comments. Don't need a new thread for a comment....just put the (usually stupid) comment in any thread.

I have a stupid question. I was thinking about starting a thread titled, "Mods, Can We Create a Stickied Thread Where All Stupid Questions Can Go So They Don't Clutter Up Other Threads". If they agreed, I would then go ahead and create a stickied thread titled, "Post All Your Stupid Questions Here So They Don't Clutter Up Other Threads". Do you think I should just go ahead and ask this question here or should I create the thread mentioned above to ask that question? Also, how should we handle things if within the thread titled "Post All Your Stupid Questions Here So They Don't Clutter Up Other Threads", someone else were to ask if they can create a thread titled "Mods, Can We Create a Stickied Thread Where All Stupid Questions Can Go So They Don't Clutter Up Other Threads"?

You know who’s worse than the people who don’t know anything about recruiting ? The people who complain about other people not know anything about recruiting.

Reactions: 4 people
I'm really glad we ended up with Barnes and he has turned the program around.

It would have really sucked to still be stuck in the mud and have to watch Bruce likely win the SEC at Auburn and enter the Dance as a 2-seed.

Reactions: 3 people
So I jump on here for a minute to get updates on ITS, Young, and Copeland, and everything has gone to SH!T and none of them are coming?! WTF? ITS bored and throwing pizza and Young dropping us for the Noles, who were only interested because we showed interest?

So I jump on here for a minute to get updates on ITS, Young, and Copeland, and everything has gone to SH!T and none of them are coming?! WTF? ITS bored and throwing pizza and Young dropping us for the Noles, who were only interested because we showed interest?

Check back tomorrow and it’ll be the opposite.

😂

Classic.

Check back tomorrow and it’ll be the opposite.

seriously! This is up and down more than I've seen the last week of recruiting in a while! I am glad we are even in the mix for these top tier kids, which Butch wouldn't even be able to sniff, but come on, hopefully this new staff has what it takes to close on some of these kids... actually the only one legitimately pissing me off is Young because he'd most likely be going to Norfolk St if we didn't offer.

I have a stupid question. I was thinking about starting a thread titled, "Mods, Can We Create a Stickied Thread Where All Stupid Questions Can Go So They Don't Clutter Up Other Threads". If they agreed, I would then go ahead and create a stickied thread titled, "Post All Your Stupid Questions Here So They Don't Clutter Up Other Threads". Do you think I should just go ahead and ask this question here or should I create the thread mentioned above to ask that question? Also, how should we handle things if within the thread titled "Post All Your Stupid Questions Here So They Don't Clutter Up Other Threads", someone else were to ask if they can create a thread titled "Mods, Can We Create a Stickied Thread Where All Stupid Questions Can Go So They Don't Clutter Up Other Threads"?

:blink: yes?

Crootin requires Zen

Wish both sides would calm down.
You got people who over react to losing a recruit and those that can't handle simple disappointment from others.

A poster says they're disappointed we didn't get someone and you have 10 optimistic posters running in to call them snowflakes and remind everyone how long Pruitt has been on the job.
First year the meltdowns over a post not being positive enough have rivaled meltdowns over misses.

These are the most annoying to me. If you have a question...ask it in a thread. Any thread will do. No need to start a new thread to ask it. Same with comments. Don't need a new thread for a comment....just put the (usually stupid) comment in any thread.

It’s a tried a true VQ technique also. Dude started a thread that we should start Jauan Jennings at QB because “he’s back, right?” :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back