‘18 QB Grad Transfer Keller Chryst (UT commit 3/1/18)

If JG or WM would leave over some competition with a QB with one year of eligibility left - well - bye.

Reactions: 2 people
LOL. No he's not. The few times I saw him he looked like a deer in the headlights. He's another JG. Guy who holds onto the ball and doesn't have the best instincts.

I would just roll with Will McBride as our QB next year.

not-only-is-that-illogical-thats-just-stupid.jpg

Reactions: 6 people
What we can tell you, however, is ESPN analyst Quint Kessenich, who has been covering college football for 15 years, rates Chryst among the top 15 quarterbacks.

“Keller is a superstar kid,’’ he said. “He’s really cerebral — has an incredibly sharp mind and just understands the game of football.

“He’s also now starting to develop the physicality to go with it. He’s still a little inexperienced but, in six starts last year, Stanford won all of them. He tore his ACL in the Bowl game too so to be back already, it’s incredible.

I know Quint very very well... he doesn't know anything about Football. He's a lacrosse guy that ESPN was forced to put on the sideline. His knowledge of any sport except lacrosse is minimal.

That's great that TN is interested. I'm interested, you're interested, the bannister is interested. Probably interested in a lot of other things, as well. Crane got there yet?

That's great that TN is interested. I'm interested, you're interested, the bannister is interested. Probably interested in a lot of other things, as well. Crane got there yet?

That's the spirit!

I want to know the date and location of the NSD Breakfast in Memphis.

LOL. No he's not. The few times I saw him he looked like a deer in the headlights. He's another JG. Guy who holds onto the ball and doesn't have the best instincts.

I would just roll with Will McBride as our QB next year.

Guess that proves it. Chryst is a good get. If D4H says something you know the opposite is true

Reactions: 2 people
I know Quint very very well... he doesn't know anything about Football. He's a lacrosse guy that ESPN was forced to put on the sideline. His knowledge of any sport except lacrosse is minimal.

Is Chryst the P5 QB you were hinting at in the Wagner QB thread?

What’s your thoughts on Chryst?

He’s a sophomore. Keller has one year. We saw how JG reacted last year with QD. That’s my best why KB

Fair enough. But JG’s situation changed greatly over the course of last season. Went from lied to backup for the GaTech game, to starter for the rest of the season and presumed starter/leader in the clubhouse going into 2018. I think he embraces the challenge if JP brings in a graduate transfer qb, and I think he wins the job. Jmo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back