'18 JUCO OG Johncarlo Valentin

OVs can be pressure packed. You are expected to perform, rewarded, and then perform for being rewarded (wrap your head around that)...eh, it is much easier lying to the hosting coaches to just appease them and get the heck outta there.

There is something that deserves to be discussed here. Surely he talked with Jalen Hurd on his visit to Baylor. Any speculation as to what he told him?

There is something that deserves to be discussed here. Surely he talked with Jalen Hurd on his visit to Baylor. Any speculation as to what he told him?

completely different staff, it wouldn't be very relevant unless he was telling him what to order at Gus'.

Reactions: 1 person
Kiffin isnt a bad coach though. Just a bad human being who can't get out of his own way with a lot of money/freedom/power. Brilliant football mind though, and I think that is what Irsay, crazy as he may be, saw in Rhule.

I'm not banging the table for him. Just pointing out he was offered an NFL head coaching job, not an assistant position.

Kiffin was a horrible choice for an NFL coach at that time. He has matured some and would likely do better now, but, at that time, he was terrible.

I want to say something to Valentin about getting his head screwed back on straight -- forget Baylor and come to Tennessee.

Reactions: 1 person
What's the Baylor o line depth chart? Cause it can't be any thinner than here.

Wish this kid knew how much Waco sucks. I mean it really sucks.

Maybe he is a really big fan of the show fixer upper. The stufff Chip and Joanna do is amazing.

I love shows about when people want to buy a house and then they do.

Maybe he is a really big fan of the show fixer upper. The stufff Chip and Joanna do is amazing.

I love shows about when people want to buy a house and then they do.

Yeah that must be it. He is really into flipping houses.

He could also be into seeing cockroaches running all over the floor at the Hooters...or the motorcycle gang shoot outs...but I doubt it.

VN Store

Back