Recruiting Forum Football Talk LIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
The steak & eggs diet has all kinds of crazy good reviews online.

Steak and Egg Keto diet - Bodybuilding.com Forums

The bad thing about the Keto and Atkins before it is they are great at losing weight quickly but you can't cheat at all (cheating will take you out of ketosis) and if you stop doing it you will rebound back up again or even more. Better to change your overall eating habits in general, only drinking or cheating 1 day a week. That way it doesn't kill your progress. Jmo

Reactions: 1 person
The bad thing about the Keto and Atkins before it is they are great at losing weight quickly but you can't cheat at all (cheating will take you out of ketosis) and if you stop doing it you will rebound back up again or even more. Better to change your overall eating habits in general, only drinking or cheating 1 day a week. That way it doesn't kill your progress. Jmo

I agree. But that's why I think strictly steak & eggs will be easy (at least for myself) to maintain. Sirloin steak & scrambled eggs are a mans food heaven.

I've tried regular keto before & it was always too hard for me to keep track of all the foods I can't have. I love how simple this is. Literally all I need is my George Foreman & I'm set. & on steak & egg diet you're supposed to have a carb day every 5-6 days.

Safe to say at this point he was a bust for us.

Best of luck at the next level, not sure his draft position as it never even crossed my mind that he would declare.

I think he could have upped his stock considerably playing a season at NT. He’s not a 4-3 DT IMO.

I just don't see it. He may do great in the NFL but I just don't see it. Good luck to him.

Me either. Didn’t see anything in college that convinces me he’ll be successful at the next level.

Haven’t seen that dominant mean streak he’s gonna need going up against full grown men.

amazingGRACE in a couple months...

“Guys I think this egg and steak diet is really transforming my body, have a look”

Attachments

• FFC5CE37-A021-4474-9B11-432DEABE046C.jpeg
    FFC5CE37-A021-4474-9B11-432DEABE046C.jpeg
    85 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back