Recruiting Forum Football Talk LIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realized....bruin is already on ignore....if I actually put InVol on ignore too....I'll not have to see bruins posts at all. :)

Reactions: 7 people
I have a lot of strong opinions about the semantics of basketball positions. Is this where I go to force them on everyone and call anyone who has a different opinion stupid?

I have a lot of strong opinions about the semantics of basketball positions. Is this where I go to force them on everyone and call anyone who has a different opinion stupid?

Only if we aren't discussing Chick-fil-a or the proper way to prepare a steak.

Btw, was Justin Hunter a Split End or a Flanker?

Reactions: 1 person

Your in the right restroom but we are trying to keep that discussion confined to the second stall.

Reactions: 2 people
Only if we aren't discussing Chick-fil-a or the proper way to prepare a steak.

Btw, was Justin Hunter a Split End or a Flanker?

Depends. I need to know what yer opinion is first so that I can argue the opposite and call you stupid for not knowing how to football cause I played on the street in front of my house growing up.

There isn't a more true 4 out there than grant Williams. He scores, passes, rebounds, he handles the ball well and blocks some shots. You are crazy if you think he isn't a true 4

In true Bruin form you tried to imply something I never said. He is one of the best 4s in the league. A little undersized but he makes up for it in other ways.

Because we don't have a true 5, he also, has to take on the role of the 5. WE HAVE NO OTHER LOW POST OPTION!

I hate you and everything you stand for. Your family must be ashamed that they have to associate their names with someone as football illiterate as yourself. I award you no pts and may God have mercy on your soul.

Wait, shouldn’t we be doing this in the basketball forum?

I hate you and everything you stand for. Your family must be ashamed that they have to associate their names with someone as football illiterate as yourself. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

I think that means you won. But maybe should have dragged it out for a couple days to make sure you say the same thing in every possible way.

In true Bruin form you tried to imply something I never said. He is one of the best 4s in the league. A little undersized but he makes up for it in other ways.

Because we don't have a true 5, he also, has to take on the role of the 5. WE HAVE NO OTHER LOW POST OPTION!

So it's bad he has to score down low?

I'm sorry guys. Never should have engaged. It's like arguing with a three year old. Logic out the window. I think my point was made that we don't have a true five on our team. I understand how you could argue that a big bodied, space eater in the post might not be necessary in today's game. I'll agree to disagree on that one. I think another post player would benefit Grant hugely. While, I love Kyle, he doesnt possess the skills to play on the low block, especially on offense. If he plans on continuing his career he needs to either developed his ball handling skills and outside shot or develop some game with his back to the basket. Maybe he can still put on some weight too.

I'm sorry guys. Never should have engaged. It's like arguing with a three year old. Logic out the window. I think my point was made that we don't have a true five on our team. I understand how you could argue that a big bodied, space eater in the post might not be necessary in today's game. I'll agree to disagree on that one. I think another post player would benefit Grant hugely. While, I love Kyle, he doesnt possess the skills to play on the low block, especially on offense. If he plans on continuing his career he needs to either developed his ball handling skills and outside shot or develop some game with his back to the basket. Maybe he can still put on some weight too.

You have to do this kind of thing with him every now and then. Not to impact him...lost cause...but to display his fishing prowess to others on here. BB will forget why he put you on ignore and reinstate you in short measure. :thumbsup:

The only point yOU made is you have no clue about hoops.

Taking this back to football, here are the players that impressed me the most during the Army All-American Game:

1. WR Jordyn Adams (North Carolina commit) - very fluid athlete at the WR position with solid size. Didn't take but a few seconds watching him to tell he's a future NFL player.

2. CB Anthony Cook (Texas commit) - best CB on the field. Has size, length, and athleticism. Another future pro.

3. OT Brey Walker (Oklahoma commit) - mammoth of a human being with surprising athleticism. Was the most physically impressive offensive lineman at the game.

4. QB J.T. Daniels (USC commit) - looks like the best college QB in this class. Don't think he's an elite NFL prospect but I was impressed by how fluid his throwing motion was and how quick his release is. Also showed solid arm strength and accuracy. He'll likely be the starter at USC this fall. He's that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back