If you can't beat em, steal their D coordinator

KingGenius

Pruitt, making Venebles look mediocre. Man this dude knows what he is doing!
Can't let GA win a National Championship. They stole Cade Mays and dip into our pool of 'cruits. We are dipping into Bama's 'cruits with Pruitt. Free marketing with him on the TV tonight. Said "Named head coach of Tennessee".

It's both our rivals in the championship boys. We can't let GA have a leg up. Gotta nip this in the bud quick before we have two Bamas to play every season.

In closing, we are on the up. Pruitt will land at least one 5 star. top 12 recruiting class at least.
Nigel Warrior and TK on the field at the same time with DK and Bitulli. With this coaching, we are good to go.

Happy New Year.

Reactions: 21 people
... and THEN beat 'em.

Third Saturday in October is going to be exciting again!

Reactions: 3 people
I’m actually surprised and a little disappointed to see Pruitt decked out in Alabama gear. I figured he would dress neutral if nothing else. I didn’t expect him to be in all orange but hoped for generic Nike I guess.

I’m actually surprised and a little disappointed to see Pruitt decked out in Alabama gear. I figured he would dress neutral if nothing else. I didn’t expect him to be in all orange but hoped for generic Nike I guess.

Wut?

He's literally on the Bama sideline. Who gives a **** if he has an A on his hat. He's there to finish a job, and the commentators have made a point to mention more than once that we hired him away.

Reactions: 28 people

Why? He’s not on the Clemson sideline.

Reactions: 2 people

He is wearing his big orange undies!!!!!

Reactions: 5 people
Pruitt, making Venebles look mediocre. Man this dude knows what he is doing!
Can't let GA win a National Championship. They stole Cade Mays and dip into our pool of 'cruits. We are dipping into Bama's 'cruits with Pruitt. Free marketing with him on the TV tonight. Said "Named head coach of Tennessee".

It's both our rivals in the championship boys. We can't let GA have a leg up. Gotta nip this in the bud quick before we have two Bamas to play every season.

In closing, we are on the up. Pruitt will land at least one 5 star. top 12 recruiting class at least.
Nigel Warrior and TK on the field at the same time with DK and Bitulli. With this coaching, we are good to go.

Happy New Year.

Our rivals are Bama and Florida.

Georgia is no more a rival than South Carolina or Kentucky.

The sad part is , I think you are serious

Reactions: 10 people
I get everyone wanted to be excited about Pruitt, but are we really acting like Alabamas d is ran by Pruitt instead of saban? And that their 5 star starters have 5 star back ups?

I expected him to wink at the camera and mouth “Vol for life” and flash a tat on his upper right arm of ”GBO” in bold orange letters.

Reactions: 6 people
I get everyone wanted to be excited about Pruitt, but are we really acting like Alabamas d is ran by Pruitt instead of saban? And that their 5 star starters have 5 star back ups?

I don't think it's ran by him. The only argument you can make against Pruitt is that he's only had great talent to work with. But that should be a positive sign still... It means he delivers instead of wasting.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't think it's ran by him. The only argument you can make against Pruitt is that he's only had great talent to work with. But that should be a positive sign still... It means he delivers instead of wasting.

Actually you could take Alabamas defensive ranking in years prior to Pruitt. Its pretty good.

You serious, Clark?

So Kirby Smart was a hack too? :) Since we’re doing the revelations thing, did Pruitt coordinate the NC defense at FSU?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back