95 Challenges the Mods to a Fight

It’s not my thing but to each his own. I bet those outfits get hot. I wouldn’t like to sniff one. That’s about the extent of my opinion.

Interesting point. What about role play in general? Good thing, or bad?

Interesting point. What about role play in general? Good thing, or bad?

Haha. I’m not walking into that trap, especially since I’m on a forum where the bulk of the members go by pseudonyms and have created alternate personas. Again, to each his own!

Haha. I’m not walking into that trap, especially since I’m on a forum where the bulk of the members go by pseudonyms and have created alternate personas. Again, to each his own!

A good portion of the people who post in the zone have met each other and tailgate together from time to time

Do you really believe that the Dalai Lama would walk anyone into a trap about role play?

A good portion of the people who post in the zone have met each other and tailgate together from time to time

I wasn't at the tailgate, but I've met a few former Zoners. People still allowed on VN, I've met Sly and Coasty.

I’ve been thoroughly doxxed so it’s not a thing for me. I just haven’t ventured out of the gruden thread. It’s my safe place.

Who is gnome, and what answers do you lack?

Gnome is the one who hides outside your window then relays information back to us. With the exception of Joe, you have to be kinda, sorta special to post here. Joe benefitted from quotas.

Reactions: 2 people
I’ve been thoroughly doxxed so it’s not a thing for me. I just haven’t ventured out of the gruden thread. It’s my safe place.

There was a time when the zone was a tight group like the Gruden threads. There’s still a few of us here.

Gnome is the one who hides outside your window then relays information back to us. With the exception of Joe, you have to be kinda, sorta special to post here. Joe benefitted from quotas.

Oh, have I overstepped my message board boundaries?

Wow, joe is a hypocrite for benefitting from quotas while being a racist.

Reactions: 1 person
Both Ron and I are in this picture

Attachments

• 387E5732-C770-453A-BB5E-92C7CA328EAE.jpg
    387E5732-C770-453A-BB5E-92C7CA328EAE.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 6
There was a time when the zone was a tight group like the Gruden threads. There’s still a few of us here.

Thanks for giving me a legit answer. Needless to say the gruden thread is on life support, and Charlie and I damn near accidentally buried it completely. Regardless, y’all have been fun. Confusing. But still fun.

Here’s almost everyone else

Attachments

• 4B76FCA3-718B-44A6-8450-13F9F7302D27.jpg
    4B76FCA3-718B-44A6-8450-13F9F7302D27.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 9
Oh, have I overstepped my message board boundaries?

Wow, joe is a hypocrite for benefitting from quotas while being a racist.

We have no boundaries in the traditional sense. Most people just don't like to play with us. In the eyes of the mods, we're the bad kids. We just like to have fun. Is that so wrong?

And I’m special

VN Store

Back