Official Jon Gruden Thread XLIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did you see this quote?

GRAB YOUR TOWEL AND.....

green-kitt-dont-panic-scanner-bootanimation-preview.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Whatever will be, will be. In the meantime, let’s have a drink, relax, and see what happens. I’m still all in on Gruden....rode it this far, not gonna quit until it’s someone else. Cheers to all you good folks.

Attachments

• 42371CFA-615C-4F7B-BFD2-5C6C80DEF2D4.jpg
    42371CFA-615C-4F7B-BFD2-5C6C80DEF2D4.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: 7 people
Why does pple think we are gonna ok with Pruitt or Tucker?? So we are gonna sit back and let Florida and a&m make proven coaches and us to get Google coaches?

I’m starting to wonder if PF has any real power. Or was he just put into place to quiet the mob, which worked.

There are reports that boosters sat in on the interviews including Haslam.

winner winner chicken dinner.....

I don’t post often, but I have a question for the Leach fans... With zero intent to advocate for anyone (other than maybe JG), what is the fascination with Leach? He only has one double-digit win season in his entire career as a head coach. I’m not saying he wouldn’t be exciting to watch, but is he really championship caliber? Again, it’s an independent question without any effort to discredit him. I’m just seriously curious.

Success with less talented players plus he is eccentric which I would like after Butch's canned BS

Reactions: 2 people
Something else that is telling.....

Your choices are Miles.......

Or a coordinator with zero HC experience (Pruitt/Tucker), or terrible record (Steele)....

Who would you choose? Is this even a question?

Something is truly fishy, or Phil is as blind as the previous AD's

Exactly. Especially when Currie...CURRIE was able to secure interviews with Gundy, Brohm, and Leach

Come'on, y'all, there will be plenty of time to burn mattresses later, if we get stuck with a bum!
We need to stay the course, and see this thing through!
#REALLYSOON
# FEARTHEGRUDE

This forum is running on Monster, Coffee, and PCP tonight!

In all seriousness tho, we still haven't heard a no. I also like others find it weird that the offensive minded guys are more solid info (Morris, Miles, and Martin).

Miles-Supposedly not a candidate anymore
Morris-Arkansas
Martin-A little fuzzier but not a lot of rumbles there.

Now we jump to the defensive minded guys.

Tucker-???
Pruitt-???
Steele-???
Venables (hearing him too)-???

It look like a assistant/coordinator search to me..just my opinion.

Gruden til it isn't!!!

Oh God, the s*** flying through on twitter is so stoopid, we've hired everybody from Jim Bob Cooter to Mel Tillis to Ben McAdoo ... this is a **** horror movie ... I'm gonna start drankin

Long game, unless you just want more of the same decision making. Would you have preferred Schiano? because that is what you were getting.

Not sure there’s a whole helluva lot of difference. We will be right back in this spot in 3-5 with a bunch of folks rejecting us over and over because it’s another rebuild. I realize you think this will pay off in the long run, but it really, really won’t if no one is there to see it anyway. But please feel free to keep championing your cause there Beav.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back