Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
As talk show hosts or players? Please elaborate.

If the 1st what you are referring then that's debatable. If it's the later, then you obviously don't know what you're talking about. SMH

Not to mention how crazy the idea you floated about them coaching. I did LOL!

I should have left it at the first sentence. I didn't mean to be offensive. I'm simply hoping to return Tennessee football to a time before people like Ainge were a part of the program. Think you can read into what I'm saying there. JMO though.

Hypothetically.

You're Phil and it's your decision 100%.

Haslam tells you he will admit to paying players while you were coach. You know it's true.

He tells you if you hire (insert your top choice, Gruden, Petersen etc.) he tells.

If you hire (insert your least attractive coach, Doeren, Schiano etc.) he keeps quiet.

Whatcha do?

With all the bad that's circling the Haslam name I'll take my chances

Sorry if already posted:

Fulmer definitely interviewed Chad Morris of SMU last night in Dallas. That's Morris' second interview with Tennessee. His first with Fulmer.

So Fulmer on Sunday traveled from Knoxville to the state of Georgia where he interviewed Auburn DC Kevin Steele, and Georgia DC Mel Tucker. Then he traveled to Texas to see Morris.

We believed his is in Texas this morning and is likely headed to New York City sometime today for the College Football Hall of Fame. There is a dinner with Peyton Manning tonight which includes his family and some key UT people. Then the induction is Tuesday evening.

Remember, lots of coaches attend this event and Fulmer could do more interviews today before heading to NYC and then some up there while in NYC.

VQ/Hubbs

First, thank you all for helping me get through the night last night.

Some of you here are aware that our cat was diagnosed with a tumor a few weeks ago.

She’s been a part of our family for 17 years.

Today, I say goodbye - for a while.

I could use that group hug that was going around a couple of days ago. 😔

So sorry!

First post on the gruden thread. Morning u guys. I’ve noticed there isn’t a search feature on mobile to search for rumors specifically about Jon so can anyone just give me the latest? I’ve seen some news about Cincy and a post about a boosters son saying it’s looking good but other than that, idk wth is going on. Lol people like hubbs make me depressed.

Reactions: 3 people
Hubbs... SIAP

"Fulmer definitely interviewed Chad Morris of SMU last night in Dallas. That's Morris' second interview with Tennessee. His first with Fulmer.

So Fulmer on Sunday traveled from Knoxville to the state of Georgia where he interviewed Auburn DC Kevin Steele, and Georgia DC Mel Tucker. Then he traveled to Texas to see Morris.

We believed his is in Texas this morning and is likely headed to New York City sometime today for the College Football Hall of Fame. There is a dinner with Peyton Manning tonight which includes his family and some key UT people. Then the induction is Tuesday evening.

Remember, lots of coaches attend this event and Fulmer could do more interviews today before heading to NYC and then some up there while in NYC."

Sounds like Fulmer has no interest in talking to Gruden. We keep hearing about all these coaches our AD(s) talk to and not once do we ever here that we are talking to Gruden. I've about lost faith at this point.

Reactions: 3 people
Hypothetically.

Haslam tells you he will admit to paying players while you were coach. You know it's true.

He tells you if you hire (insert your top choice, Gruden, Petersen etc.) he tells.

If you hire (insert your least attractive coach, Doeren, Schiano etc.) he keeps quiet.

Whatcha do?

I would hope after all these years dealing with the haslams, Phil has a little dirt on him as well. Two can play that game.

Reactions: 2 people
All Fulmer has to say to Haslam is , GTFO . Who will believe Haslam after all he isnt tied up in court from being honest

Great point. And second point. Do you think his brother, who has political aspirations, is going to want anybody in the family tearing down UT like that? Or the backlash against their business from Vol fans?

Call his bluff.

What other coaches is going to be at Peyton’s hall of fame induction on Tuesday? Tried looking it up but couldn’t find anything

First, thank you all for helping me get through the night last night.

Some of you here are aware that our cat was diagnosed with a tumor a few weeks ago.

She’s been a part of our family for 17 years.

Today, I say goodbye - for a while.

I could use that group hug that was going around a couple of days ago. 😔

Sending a hug for sure...so sorry...

behr, hypothetically, i'd say some of that has probably already happened.............

Great point. And second point. Do you think his brother, who has political aspirations, is going to want anybody in the family tearing down UT like that? Or the backlash against their business from Vol fans?

Call his bluff.

True

1zpoep.gif

Has to be the best VolNation gif ever.

Reactions: 1 person
So ready for this to be over. Football season has come and gone for the Vol Nation and here we are getting up every morning expecting some news about the person who is going to lead us out of this wasteland. Worn out from the speculation, guessing, inside source info, soap opera scenarios, conspiracy theories, reasons why no one wants to come to UT, this coach, that coach, why this is the direction we ought to go, why this is not the direction we ought to go, why UT is the laughing stock of college FB, why this guy turned us down, how many MOUs have been signed, who is going to sue us, who is in control, who wants to be in control, who is opposing this guy, who is opposing that guy, where Peyton stands, why Tee does not have the experience, where the players stand, where the former players stand. Good God just DO SOMETHING!

Hire Gruden and tell Haslam to enjoy prison.

FWIW, I am concerned Haslam is going to try and torpedo things.

He has to have a complicit partner. I don't see Fulmer being that. With the stench Haslam is in with his fraudulent rebate schemes, it would be easily navigable if he attempted to blackball this by saying he paid off players at the behest of Fulmer.

Put him in a corner so tight he obliges, under his own will, to discontinue his monetary contributions. Our other diamond boosters and the fans will pick up the slack (and then some) with the right hire. Haslam has seen first hand how much power he holds on the Hill, and it slipped away expeditiously last Friday.

Hypothetically.

Whatcha do?

Call his bluff so that this would 100% get Haslam out of TN's business.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back