Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, she was referring to the video posted on Coach Fulmer’s real account.

She’s a fiction author & sports editor of the Orange & White report. Very smart & articulte lady

Her stories have been very enjoyable. Hope she continues those, maybe a full length one when the dust settles.

Reactions: 2 people
Is this the same Homie that gave you the previous info? Not hating, just asking. Any word on that front?

Lol

I may be wrong but in the first paragraph he gave at least 3 clues who his “homie” is

* Assuming you’ve been following the Gruden threads

Reactions: 3 people
Is this the same Homie that gave you the previous info? Not hating, just asking. Any word on that front?

Sorry, Homie is what SFD and I call each other on here. :)

As far as info goes, I've had a couple positive pieces. Morale has improved significantly. And my main person has gone radio silent, which means work is in progress.

Reactions: 6 people
Sorry, Homie is what SFD and I call each other on here. :)

As far as info goes, I've had a couple positive pieces. Morale has improved significantly. And my main person has gone radio silent, which means work is in progress.

Didn't ever catch the Homie part, though knew you/SFD talked a lot. And thanks for the answer to part 2.

Lou Brown‏
@Volquest1986
Following Following @Volquest1986
More
The timeline is set and things are about to become fruition for the Vols!!! Glory to God

Reactions: 10 people
Lou Brown‏
@Volquest1986
Following Following @Volquest1986
More
The timeline is set and things are about to become fruition for the Vols!!! Glory to God

Who is this guy?

Several people have posted his tweets but I don’t know anything about him

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back