Big 10 Championship Game: #4 Wisconsin vs #8 Ohio St (Fox, 8PM EDT)

Just goes to show you how biased the media is. The game isn't even in the 4th quarter and everyone's already talking about how Ohio St deserves to be in the playoffs. Last year they were the 1 loss team who deserved to get in over the 2 loss conference champ. This year they're the 2 loss conference champ that deserves to get in over the 1 loss team. Hypocritical.

Yeah I definitely hate Bama, but I really hate Ohio St primarily for this reason.

Screw the media.

Reactions: 1 person
Just goes to show you how biased the media is. The game isn't even in the 4th quarter and everyone's already talking about how Ohio St deserves to be in the playoffs. Last year they were the 1 loss team who deserved to get in over the 2 loss conference champ. This year they're the 2 loss conference champ that deserves to get in over the 1 loss team. Hypocritical.

Yeah I definitely hate Bama, but I really hate Ohio St primarily for this reason.

Screw the media.

Not only that, which I agree with you there....but try listening to Gus Johnson and Joel Klatt call the game. Good God, 99.99% of the comments and discussion has been focused solely on OSU. And you’d think JT Barrett is the greatest, most courageous, most perfect qb and human on God’s green earth if you listen to them. It’s unbelievably biased and just unseemly.

Reactions: 1 person
How in the hell out of that big building is there only one guy working on this.

Klatt just said Barrett has played “brilliantly”.....he’s 10-23 for less than 200 yards, 2 tds and 2 costly interceptions....one was a pick 6, the other was in his own territory and led to a td and 2-pt conversion. Yeah, that’s “brilliant”

VN Store

Back