Question for pro Kiffin members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Still can’t name a better coach? For as bad as Kiffin is, people should be able to name a better option for us that would come here.

The guy was fired from 2 jobs for poor coaching and sent home before the NC game for being an A$$. Makes him a double loser in my book.

Reactions: 1 person
Lol. Still can’t name a better coach? For as bad as Kiffin is, people should be able to name a better option for us that would come here.

1) We don't know who is interested now that Fulmer has taken over

2) He ain't getting offered

3) See #2 again

4) See #3

5) See #4

I spewed the Kiffin hype for a couple days. Coach fulmer has bigger and better fish on the hook.

I have no idea what the hell I was thinking. Going to blame that Sh!t on Currie. Excuse my ignorance.

I really hope the bigger and better fish isn’t another Gruden insinuation

Also, people have yet to name another coach that would be a better hire than Kiffin. Just keep criticizing Kiffin instead of making a case for another coach.

My next door neighbor won his peewee league championship, he's available.

The guy was fired from 2 jobs for poor coaching and sent home before the NC game for being an A$$. Makes him a double loser in my book.

ONCE AGAIN, NAME ANOTHER COACH THAT WOULD BE A BETTER HIRE! I’ve asked that for 2-3 days.

1) We don't know who is interested now that Fulmer has taken over

2) He ain't getting offered

3) See #2 again

4) See #3

5) See #4

Once again, name a coach that would be a better hire that would be a realistic hire. It’s not hard.

Anyone who wants him here is an idiot. He’s a good coach, no doubt. But he’s not going to continually take shots at Tennessee via Twitter and then expect to be considered for a coaching position.

I repeat ..... If you call yourself a Tennessee fan, and think Kiffin should be considered, YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

We dont know what candidates are available now that PF is in charge. Is it that hard to understand

You’re so certain Kiffin isn’t a candidate. Since you know that, you should be able to tell us who else is a candidate.

Anyone who wants him here is an idiot. He’s a good coach, no doubt. But he’s not going to continually take shots at Tennessee via Twitter and then expect to be considered for a coaching position.

I repeat ..... If you call yourself a Tennessee fan, and think Kiffin should be considered, YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

Why? Because we like to win and see the mediocre coaches that about to be paraded before us?

Reactions: 2 people
Once again, name a coach that would be a better hire that would be a realistic hire. It’s not hard.

Tell me who is interested

Also, Kiffin isn't a realistic hire cause he ain't getting offered

So since Kiffin isn't realistic, I can give you an unrealistic hire that is better than Kiffin: Petersen

You should be grateful, those tweets about Currie and his inability to run a damn coaching search may have helped led to his firing..

That’s a good way to end a conversation. I certainly don’t wanna say anything good about Kiffin now. Because according to you that would mean I’m an idiot. And nobody wants to be labeled an idiot. So no other opinions please. Is that about right? Not even a grown up conversation?

Reactions: 2 people
Tennessee will never win another championship if he and Saban both are coaching in the SEC. Just my opinion. He would compete with all the big boys.

Also, people have yet to name another coach that would be a better hire than Kiffin. Just keep criticizing Kiffin instead of making a case for another coach.

Plenty have been named. But those who have their mind made up about Kiffin will not look at others as realistic.

How many have considered how we would look if Kiffin turned it down? Do you think he would do it quietly and respectively?

I think we would have a better chance of him turning it down respectfully. I can’t imagine him doing it respectively.

If Kiffin had left any other SEC school I’d bet almost every one of you guys would be begging for him to come here.

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back