Dave Doeren discussion [NC State head coach] (merged)

We must unite under our new coach no matter who he is, to do anything else WOULD mean destruction for our program. After the protest of Bloody Sunday we look like a bunch of asses and if we do that again a top coach will never come here again. GBO

Nope. I for one, will not. Doeren won't take it anyway.

So what is with all the Doreen hate?

I can't say I'm impressed with him if he's the hire but some of you are acting like he screwed the university over like that little peckerhead at FAU.

Did i miss something?

Most obvious thing you missed is that peckerheaf can coach circles around doren

Reactions: 1 person
Good luck raising $360 million for the new renovations, Tennessee. I have a feeling we have just lost an entire generation of fans. Go F yourself John Currie, the Haslam Family, and ol Bev D!

Yep I was guessing 10s of millions in damages but we maybe looking at the actual death of a program. What did we expect from a Hamilton disciple. I'm done giving a damn dime at this point.

We must unite under our new coach no matter who he is, to do anything else WOULD mean destruction for our program. After the protest of Bloody Sunday we look like a bunch of asses and if we do that again a top coach will never come here again. GBO

Don't care. Currie wasn't the AD hire we wanted and look how that has turned out. UT leadership is awful and they are running all sports programs in the ground. I'm not sitting thru another decade of this crap. We have Tee and Kiffin that would come back and the fans for the most part would be happy...they don't seem to care

Reactions: 2 people
If we hire the guy that NC State doesn't want to give an extention to then I'll see yall again in 3 years for another coaching search

Reactions: 3 people
Are Haslam and Currie determined to hire a scumbag. Get them the heck out of Knoxville!!! Worry about a coach later.

YES!!! Apparently EVERYONE LOVES the idea of that ********** Lane Kiffin coming back.

I've said it once... I'll say it again... we truly have the dumbest fanbase in all of sports.

It's true.

I have more faith that terrypedigo could make a better hire than Currie.

Roll the dice with Tee or give Kiffin a call. This guy will be on the hot seat until he's fired in year 3.

Why would you fire Butch Jones to hire Butch Jones II? Hire Kiffin, Tee, Petrino, Steele--anybody else!

My God. What have we become? Dave ****ing Doeren? Really? Should have just kept Butch

I am Done!
1. Fire Haslam and tell him to keep his money
2. Fire Currie for not having any balls and being incompetent
3. Fire Davenport for just efin up a decent coach.

4. Get true Vols that care in here Fulmer and Blackburn

I was braced for the worst, but his record at NC State is much better than I thought it was. His only big loss this year is to Notre Dame, gave Clemson all they could handle two years running.

Honestly we could do worst, but we can definitely do better.

I don't want him, but he is better than Schiano IMO.

Look at NC State's non-con schedule the years he has been there. 4 built-in wins every year to prop up that record plus Wake, Syracuse, and BC in their division. Not impressive at all.

Most obvious thing you missed is that peckerheaf can coach circles around doren

based on??

His record of getting fired coaching 4 and 5 starts at USC?

His record of 7-6 at UT?

His abortion of a record in the NFL?

Too many of you guys are more worried about winning a press conference or twitter war of words than what a guy actually has done. I also think some of you may think he's just too cute to not bring back.

Either way he has sucked as a head coach outside of Conference USA and is an embarrassment to boot.

Social media kept Schiano from getting the job. I have tweeted Doeren to stay put. Lol doing my part

Names being floated now include Clawson and Fedora as other possible candidates Currie talked with in North Carolina.

Thoughts on either as being better/worse/the same?

VN Store

Back