Official Jon Gruden thread XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed

And we all love JJ, but you just can't do that.

Hoke and Currie, had no choice.

JJ was one of my favorite players. And I agree that there were/are a lot of behind the scenes problems with the current coaching staff and their former leader. But there's much better ways to handle this stuff.

I actually respect Hoke and Currie for having the balls to administer discipline with everything going on right now

Reactions: 8 people
JJ was one of my favorite players. And I agree that there were/are a lot of behind the scenes problems with the current coaching staff and their former leader. But there's much better ways to handle this stuff.

I actually respect Hoke and Currie for having the balls to administer discipline with everything going on right now

This all day long

You think we are the laughing stock of college football now, what if the media saw this and UT did nothing

Reactions: 4 people
It's a good sighn that the great grude has been totally quiet about his interest in the Tennessee job. I know I'm stating the obvious but I'm intoxicated and my buddy Herb won't leave me alone.

No defending, but he was honest. Its the fact the whole AD let this go on.

Totally agree, they should have seen this coming if there were ANY control within the program, sad to say it doesn't look like there is, I'm getting fed up with the whole AD, get it together dudes and dude'ettes, this ain't good for the program, do your jobs....

Whats up girl?

hey there! Just reading all the latest news. Some I can agree on, some I can't. I'm so disappointed in UT right now. BUT, I had something said to me today - out of the blue - that goes along with some news that has been posted here. I have a friend who has a VERY well connected family....well, he isn't much into sports (i know, weird) and wasn't thinking about what he was saying and mentions a family member having a meeting last week with some other "Boosters". I didn't think much of it at the time, but then I started asking a few questions to see if he was talking about what I THOUGHT he was talking about and YES! I was like :clapping: (I have changed a couple of details so no one will know who I am talking about) From what I could get out of him - without shaking his whole body until he passed out - was the meeting was about Gruden. I was trying to not act so interested so that he wouldn't catch on to me....sheesh. I wasn't sure about posting that, but I did it now. :dunno:

Reactions: 4 people
Totally agree, they should have seen this coming if there were ANY control within the program, sad to say it doesn't look like there is, I'm getting fed up with the whole AD, get it together dudes and dude'ettes, this ain't good for the program, do your jobs....

AD didn’t post an immature cuss filled hissy fit on social media - he did and it was a poor decision now he is paying the price and this sets an example so others don’t follow.

No one wants this especially from a good player but if they let it go and did nothing it would make things worse and TN becomes a laughing stock even more

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back