Official Jon Gruden Thread 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where twitter

Opening the show on WNML. Said any reports that UT had talked with Gruden at all are 100 percent false. Specifically said the 247 report was 100 percent false. Then said he hates to have to do it, but his twitter is @JimmyHyams not other similar names. Do not listen to other twitter names that are similar to his.

Reactions: 2 people
agreed. none of this makes any sense, unless they're just towing the company line....and that i could buy.

but if i were either of them, and i'm being held to that kind of standard, as a journalist, i'd be a little miffed.

hyams has towed the company line, to a fault. shouldn't that credit you've built up get you something more than
"there's nothing to see here...you can print that".

:crazy:

Well, keeping your mouth shut about this kind of situation could get you 1 on 1 time with the new coach...

If someone is tracking the plane that has Currie and Gruden on board do you have the tail number and arrival time?

Guy PM'd a bunch of people some information a few days ago about a MOU being signed now he's claiming it will be announced tomorrow. We will see

Do you happen to know what day he sad the MoU was signed? That's information I was privy to which could help verify any other claims he makes.

Reactions: 1 person
From 247
"Unlce (sic) just confirmed that Pilot plane is leaving Tampa with Gruden"

Supposedly the poster has posted in the past about his uncle working ATC.

Posted way back in thread 35. You should know anything concerning Gruden that is more than a few minutes has already been posted here...10 times.

Reactions: 1 person
The thing that concerns me about this is that they evidently left Tampa without a signed contract. I think talks are fairly advanced but Gruden still hasn't jumped off the diving board yet.

Who told you that? You know someone who was in the room? :detective:

Now Jimmy says he (Currie) hasn't talked to him (Gruden) yet, but it would be smart for John Currie to talk to him and he thinks he just might do it.

He's also saying his source says the search won't even be over by December 7th.

So this is the day everyone gets down:/ tomorrow hope will be revived. Then Saturday will be burn mattress day again.

Look I’m just believing, partly because I think a lot are being honest, but also because I want to believe. Can’t imagine the heart ache I’d have if it’s not him. Really

Reactions: 2 people
several confirm that Currie and several boosters took three planes to Tampa yesterday to meet Gruden. Some speculate that the boosters were in the room with Gruden when, this morning on a call in interview, he suddenly started talking about someone singing Rocky Top and what a great song it was. Speculation was it was a final offer sort of meeting and the entourage was there to celebrate. At least one of the planes is in route to Knoxville. At least two report Gruden is on the plane...which would support the 4pm announcement.

I'm electing to believe you're not trolling.....it's the only way I can explain the chit stains in my undies to my wife after reading this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back