Official Jon Gruden Thread 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Hyams said that cause he's already been interviewed and pitched to! Read what he said I assume by now both of those are done.

Reactions: 2 people
Tennessee is not interviewing or making a pitch to Jon Gruden today in Tampa, according to informed source. One other source also confirmed that UT is not interviewing Gruden today or making a pitch Per Jimmy.

Of course not today, that’s because they pitched it last night. Duh?
Jimmy is always a day late and a penny shy.

Reactions: 1 person
Jimmy Hyams‏
@JimmyHyams
Following Following @JimmyHyams
More
Tennessee is not interviewing or making a pitch to Jon Gruden today in Tampa, according to informed source. One other source also confirmed that UT is not interviewing Gruden today or making a pitch

lol

200w.gif

At any rate..... Will West keeps saying that Jon Gruden says he flat out doesn't want to recruit. I've seen this and heard it repeated by media but I've never seen it said from Gruden himself.

Jimmy Hyams report.....Tennessee absolutely not interviewing Gruden or making a pitch today. Will West calls them truthbombs.

Kiffin was a hell of a recruiter...jus sayin

Not sure if this part of the radio segment with Gruden was posted. Very interesting that he told them not to ask about Tennessee but brought it up himself.

Twitter

That pic in the previous thread of Gruden in an airport supposedly in NY...that airport isn't LaGuardia, JFK, or Newark. Don't know why he'd be in NYC anyway.

BREAKING: Second source confirms Gruden will be head coach at Tennessee. Announcement 11/19 @ 4pm #GBO #Vols #RockyTop

From @mr_footballtalk on twitter

Reactions: 17 people
Jimmy is right y’all. UT isn’t pitching to Gruden today, that was last night. Today he’s on the mother ****ing plane to Knoxville. :)

Reactions: 5 people
I was so hoping this would get done this time without the plane tracking sh!t. Lol

Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back