The Official Tennessee vs. UMass Game Thread, 12 PM ET, SEC Network

EmptyReadyBrontosaurus-size_restricted.gif

I love the Vols! I have loved this team all my life. But this is painful to watch. It's painful to suck this bad. It's painful to be irrelevant in the SEC. The worst part is there is no end in site for the misery and mediocrity that is UT Football.

We have a back foot, stares down receivers, passer and one that has a clear disconnect with the team. Just. Fantastic.

This is only the second game that we've played this year Neyland all year guys. We have to get in sync on the turf. Next week we will come out swinging.

What should really be said is what the coaching staff has done with both of these QB's. Peterman and Ferguson weren't any good until they left Tennessee.

JG stared down the receiver. The D lineman watched him the whole time and batted the ball down. Where is JG's elusivelness and great feet?

One good pass that's dropped and people start whining the other players are tanking the game because they don't like him.

Many on here aren't real bright.

You conveniently forgot to mention the snaps for 8 footers and the OL quitting.

Last I checked, Dormady had passes batted down and stared at receivers too. He's better but let's not act like either Dormady or JG are Dobbs out there.

VN Store

Back