Nunes is a total tool

Plus let's not forget the DNC never turned the servers over to the FBI, everyone is just supposed to take their word for it that it was the Russians

I just want to know how a guy like Nunes, a person who knows nothing about intelligence, never worked in intelligence or even worked in law enforcement became the Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee??

The apparent criteria for a Trump appointment is little to no experience and a hatred for the department you will be leading. Nunes seems to meet the criteria well.

Reactions: 2 people
Is he?

:popcorn:

"Liar" is such an unrefined and undignified word. For someone of our President's stature, grace and moral high ground, I feel much more comfortable with the term "Propagator of an Alternative Fact Narrative Generally Preferred by His Political Base".

Reactions: 6 people
We will see. If there was coordination between Russian operatives involved and the Trump campaign on when to release e-mails during the campaign for maximum effect? Then yes, he is a liar.

Keep looking man, eventually you'll find the secret Russians

Attachments

• nintchdbpict000273706763.jpg
    nintchdbpict000273706763.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: 1 person
George Washington fessed up about the cherry tree... and then of course, Honest Abe...

I understand what you mean but damn, this seems pretty serious to me. This isn't getting a bj from a chubby intern here.

Surely you don't think that was the only lie Clinton told.

George Washington fessed up about the cherry tree... and then of course, Honest Abe...

I understand what you mean but damn, this seems pretty serious to me. This isn't getting a bj from a chubby intern here.

Bill could have gotten an attractive chick and picked a gross pollock. Amazes me to this day

"I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done."

Even if he survives politically through the next four years, zero chance he runs again. As predicted, it's becoming clear that he hates this. Can't sit still to learn the policy issues, doesn't have any partisan interest in helping the GOP.

Loves the fight. Hates governing.

Reactions: 6 people
Nunes apologizes to House Intel Committee, member says.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes apologized to committee members Thursday, a Democrat on the panel told reporters, coming the day after Nunes told the public and the President that communications of him and associates may have been collected by intelligence agencies before telling Democratic members of the committee.

Rep. Jackie Speier, a Democrat on the committee, said that Nunes apologized at their meeting Thursday morning.

Well, I give the man credit for having more balls than The Donald to man-up. Still need to have an independent investigation at this point, unfortunately. The die is cast.

Reactions: 5 people

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes apologized to committee members Thursday, a Democrat on the panel told reporters, coming the day after Nunes told the public and the President that communications of him and associates may have been collected by intelligence agencies before telling Democratic members of the committee.

Rep. Jackie Speier, a Democrat on the committee, said that Nunes apologized at their meeting Thursday morning.

Well, I give the man credit for having more balls than The Donald to man-up. Still need to have an independent investigation at this point, unfortunately. The die is cast.

Yes, credit for being a man to admit terrible judgment on this. But his credibility on that committee is irretrievably lost. Anything he says now would be tainted by this antic.

Reactions: 5 people

:eek:lol:
I think I may wait for a more reliable source

Even if he survives politically through the next four years, zero chance he runs again. As predicted, it's becoming clear that he hates this. Can't sit still to learn the policy issues, doesn't have any partisan interest in helping the GOP.

Loves the fight. Hates governing.

True. How about a shadow alternative president "King" position within the executive branch in 2020 for the sole purpose of entertaining our country. Kind of like the Queen of England, but less uptight.

No real governance role, no real power, but something to talk about, make fun of and bet on. Congress sets up octagon matches between rival Rep. and Dem. contenders, lays down odds, handles bets, then collects the 10% vig "tax".

All taxes funneled to a dedicated fund to build a wall to keep the Canadians out.

It's a win-win for everyone.

VN Store

Back